Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > GIjOE TC

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KoolKat
Meow

I haven't been up to much on it, but the site has been updated a while ago. (Click homepage link) Anyway, I have been playing counter-strike with bots (And have been kickin' bot!) and am thinking of things. Hmm. Should I finish the TC using Edge, then update to Half-Life? Or switch now? Or leave it at Edge? Or drop the dehydrated-go nowhere-TC!? Just toying with certain options. Give me some input.

Old Post 06-11-03 03:12 #
KoolKat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

First post,

well, it looks pretty decent, but I dunno about those big walls in the screenshots. They look kinda weird.

Old Post 06-11-03 13:17 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
gemini09
Doomed Member

Looks good. I was hoping to find something like with sprites based on Action Force, but oh well...:/

Old Post 06-11-03 17:26 #
gemini09 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
boris
meow

I'll probably never understand why people play against bots when they can play against humans.

Old Post 06-11-03 18:16 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

Hmm, well... I'll leave it up to you. It shouldn't be up to me or anyone else to decide what you do. But since you did ask for input, I'll have to say try and stick with the project until you at least release some kind of public beta demo, then decide whether or not you should abandon or keep working on the project.

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 06-11-03 20:25 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Little Faith said:
First post,

well, it looks pretty decent, but I dunno about those big walls in the screenshots. They look kinda weird.

The walls I am referring to are of course the big blue walls that totally ruin that beach landing scene.

Old Post 06-11-03 20:28 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

boris said:
I'll probably never understand why people play against bots when they can play against humans.

Yeah, I'd be playing against humans if I could.

Old Post 06-19-03 03:30 #
KoolKat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

Little Faith said:

The walls I am referring to are of course the big blue walls that totally ruin that beach landing scene.

Yeah, the map's totally different now, the beach is quite nice. Those blue walls were supposed to encourage me to get rid of them. I guess if the metroid tc is down (if it is, and I don't know if it is or not) I'll be more motivated for this. I wish the sprite utility would have an update.

Old Post 06-19-03 03:35 #
Derrick

Hey!

I wish I could play with human players, but dial-up disallows that oppurtunity.

KoolKat, If you need any help on your project with maps or graphics. I can help you.

Old Post 06-19-03 15:21 #
Derrick is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

I have made a decision. That is to go forth with the TC. :) I'll get my page updated when I redesign it also. I'll keep you guys posted on it. Thanks, Lizardcommando.

Old Post 06-24-03 23:56 #
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

KoolKat said:
I have made a decision. That is to go forth with the TC. :) I'll get my page updated when I redesign it also. I'll keep you guys posted on it. Thanks, Lizardcommando.

Heh, no problem. :)

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 06-25-03 00:09 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

Derrick said:
KoolKat, If you need any help on your project with maps or graphics. I can help you.

I appreciate your offer, but I don't know how well I'd be for managing you. But if you are interested in making maps, email me and I'll try to put you to the anvil. ;)

Old Post 06-27-03 21:11 #