Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Netherworld : A Cursed Legacy

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tormentor667

Hello Doomers,
about 2 months ago I started the work on my latest ZDoom project, a new adventure in the world of Heretic/Hexen. But why? Well, I ever wanted to see all those great ZDoom features in a Hexen/Heretic based game :)
Mostly I'm using Heretic/Hexen textures but I also try to connect them with some of the Gothix textures. The story is placed after D'Sparil is destroyed and Corvin is left on the battlefields.
You will have to fight against Heretic/Hexen enemies but also variations of these and of course absolutely new enemies.

You can take a look at the story, the weapons, the enemies, the status and for sure screenshots at

http://tormentor667.covers.de/Torme...ds_unholy_index

Please give me some feedback, tell me your wishes towards this project and more :)

Old Post 06-11-03 11:11 #
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Opulent

Damn, that page is impressive.

Old Post 06-11-03 11:47 #
Opulent is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
gemini09

The screenshots too.

Old Post 06-11-03 11:55 #
gemini09 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
jute
My avatar grips his belt rather tightly.

that looks really really awesome. and, like opulent said, that's an awesome site, too.

Old Post 06-11-03 16:51 #
jute is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Tormentor667

@Opulent - Thx alot, it was about 3 days of continous hard work :)

Thx for the feedback BUT does anyone of you have some suggestions about it?!

Old Post 06-11-03 17:15 #
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Tormentor667

Common guys, I realle, really need feedback :(

Old Post 06-12-03 21:27 #