Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > The Final and new resting place for DOOMBUNKER and the NovaShock project....I swear

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StRiKeR

This is the new and final URL for DOOMBUNKER and the NovaShock project....

www.doombunker.net

Old Post 06-15-03 00:25 #
StRiKeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StRiKeR

I am seriously getting god dam pissed off. The dam server is down again. So for now you can check out the site here:
http://www.gamebunker.net/doombunker

this is the MAIN URL...whenever it decides to work dammit

www.doombunker.net

This is taking away time that can be used to work on the level. It pisses me off

Old Post 06-15-03 01:03 #
StRiKeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

no real point in having a site until you release anything anyway, I'd say it's way better to put your energy into editing instead of this crap.

Old Post 06-16-03 14:19 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StRiKeR

lol,yeah i guess you are right

Old Post 06-16-03 18:33 #