Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrdna1

wadpaks 5-20?

Does anyone know where I can get those elusive WADPAK5-WADPAK20 wads, or if they even exist?

yes, i have also been wondering this
i think they where around along time ago but i guess there gone now

anyone think they know where we can find them?
or maybe check there wad collection to see??

Apparently wadpaks 5-20 were compiled by Stephen J. Scaife, but I haven't found a site where they can be downloaded, I'm afraid.

WadPak! Ah, the memories . . .

I remember I was playing WadPak3, I believe, and I was playing E1M3, COMBAT.WAD level 3, and the Cyberdemon pissed off a bunch of the Spectres, and they actually pinned him up against one of the pillars and killed him! Man, I wish I could Episode 1 style like that author . . .

I remember COMBAT's sequel, perhaps COMBAT2, one of the last levels, the marble one . . . that was cool too. It was the first time I'd ever seen a Cyberdemon get taken by a group of creatures not involving a Spider Mastermind (not counting the incident described above, of course). Haven't seen it since, either.

Man, if nothing else, Doom III will be great for recreating those awesome battles! That would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! The only question is whether our computers could handle it. Probably no dynamic lighting, for sure.

Just checked my old doom cd's. I've got paks 1 to 4, but sadly not the one's you're looking for :(