Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Immoral Conduct: Lizard Edition Beta Testers Wanted!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

Yeah, that's right! After months of fixing stuff up and finding a way to get it uploaded, it's finally here! It's been uploaded onto my site! But, I'm only allowing beta testers getting it, and that means anyone who's interested in testing out my mod! And how do I become a beta tester, you ask? Well, that's easy, all you gotta do is Email me at lilzergling@hotmail.com or you can PM me and I'll give you the beta testing site adress so you can get it. Remember to read ALL the readmes and read the instructions!

Don't forget, you'll need EDGE to run it. Also, you'll need to download Lizardwar. If you have any questions, email me or PM me.

Oh and I forgot another, go to the ICD-Lizard page for a little bit more info and screenshots.

http://www.geocities.com/lizardcommando/about5.html

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Last edited by Lizardcommando on 06-23-03 at 03:07

Old Post 06-22-03 19:19 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scuba Steve

Lizardcommando said:
Don't forget, you'll need EDGE to run it.
Crap.

Old Post 06-22-03 22:24 #
Scuba Steve is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DarkStorm
Mini-Member

I'm automatically a beta tester again, right?

Old Post 06-23-03 03:13 #
DarkStorm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

DarkStorm said:
I'm automatically a beta tester again, right?

Sure you are. just go to the beta test site and read the instructions and so on and so forth... :)

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 06-23-03 03:15 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DarkStorm
Mini-Member

Lizardcommando said:
just go to the beta test site and read the instructions and so on and so forth...

Yaay *thinks and leans closer* Where was that again? . *email it?*

Old Post 06-23-03 03:23 #
DarkStorm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote