Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Doom PSX Music Wad
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

HI, im french sorry for my bad english.

I search for a Doom PSX WAD music files about 2 or 3 week and i didn't find it!!

Anyone have a wad of the real Doom PSX music for me please.

Thanks a lot ;)

Old Post 06-28-03 13:53 #
Quakerultra CRIMSON is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Halo? :)

Old Post 06-28-03 15:48 #
Quakerultra CRIMSON is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Julian

Salut!

Old Post 06-28-03 15:52 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Yes quelqun de francais ici?!?

INCROYABLE.

Old Post 06-28-03 15:53 #
Julian

N'est-ce pas?
Qui l'eut cru?

Old Post 06-28-03 15:53 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Tu sais pas ou je peux trouver le WAD des Musiques de Doom sur PSX (les vrais pas en MIDI) jai cherché partout et Doom Depot a fermé :-(

Old Post 06-28-03 15:55 #
Julian

Ouais, je sais que le dépôt à fermer et je n'ai aucune idée d'où tu pourrais trouver la bande original de PSX Doom.
Peux-être sur un file sharer. Il est probable que certaines personnes l'aient sur leur ordi...

Old Post 06-28-03 15:58 #
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Un file sharer? comme kazaa?

si c ca jai deja essayé et quedale

Old Post 06-28-03 15:59 #
boris
meow

merde!!!!!!!!!!1111

Old Post 06-28-03 16:08 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

?!?!

oui mais encore...

Old Post 06-28-03 16:09 #
Torn
google is your master

hahahahahah, fransk er lamt, lad os snakker dansk istedet for... :P

Old Post 06-28-03 16:15 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Someone can give me the wad please?

Au lieu de balancer n'importe quoi n'importe où n'importe quand, lol je decone ;)

Old Post 06-28-03 16:20 #
boris
meow

WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ!!!!

Didn't PSX Doom have CD audio tracks?

Old Post 06-28-03 16:28 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Yes of course, but i cant find the audio track of the game :(

Old Post 06-28-03 16:36 #
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

boris said:
WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ!!!!

Didn't PSX Doom have CD audio tracks?

Yes and no. The Audio tracks on there are used for only the intermission screens, the finale screens, and the title screens. One of them is actually played during one of the secret levels.

The rest of the PSX Doom music is in a different format different from the CD-Audio music. It is considered ambient music and the structure for it is quite different from other methods of music playing in the background.

Old Post 06-28-03 17:02 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
deathbringer
Post invalidated by first word being "uhhh"

uhhhhhhhh

And it kicks ass, more importantly-anywya, i dont think there is any wad files with PSX doom music in, its probably stored as lumps in the wads on the PSX CD, rather than as normal CD audio tracks, so you'll need to find a program to open the PSX Doom wads, which XWE MIGHT (and i say MIGHT) be able to do, but i doubt it...

Old Post 06-28-03 17:34 #
deathbringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

thx for all of your information, and the wad of Doom Depot, where is it? it's a good quality sound or no?

-->don't worry it was the last question lol ;)

Old Post 06-28-03 17:40 #
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

I'm pretty sure there was such a WAD on the Doom Depot, but has already been mentioned above "Doom Depot a fermé".

Edit: Gah, I took too long just sitting with this thread open instead of answering. This post should have come just after deathbringer's.

Anyway, according to the Doom Depot (from what I remember) the quality was "awesome". I didn't get the whole wad (modem too slow) but I did grab a couple of MP3's and the quality was indeed very good.

Old Post 06-28-03 17:57 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Excellent i hope the site open again :/

Old Post 06-28-03 18:05 #
deathbringer

uhhhhhh

oh yeah, there was PSX Doom MP3's on doom depot, and ZDoom supports MP3's

Buuut, doom depot is pretty much shut down, i think they said it might be back after the doom64 TC was released, cause the main reason for closing it was all the ethical whiners going on about the resources

Old Post 06-28-03 20:18 #
deathbringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Grimm

Southern Cross, sc.wad, used the PSX sounds.

Old Post 06-28-03 20:56 #
Grimm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Grimm said:
Southern Cross, sc.wad, used the PSX sounds.

Southern Cross used the PSX sounds or the PSX music ? (i have the PSX Sound (psxsultra.wad))

Old Post 06-28-03 22:57 #
Grimm

Whoops, sounds. My bad, I didn't read the title carefully.

Old Post 06-29-03 12:36 #
Grimm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Grimm said:
Whoops, sounds. My bad, I didn't read the title carefully.

not grave :) lol

Old Post 06-29-03 19:01 #
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

The Merovingian said:
Ouais, je sais que le dépôt à fermer et je n'ai aucune idée d'où tu pourrais trouver la bande original de PSX Doom.
Peux-être sur un file sharer. Il est probable que certaines personnes l'aient sur leur ordi...

Tu t'es enregistré le 04-75, soit en 1975 ?? http://www.3dchips-fr.com/forum/icones/icon21.gif

Old Post 06-29-03 19:03 #
Lobo
Forum Regular

The Doom PSX level music is in fact a type of midi format, which means you can't "rip" it from the psx cd. You can get at the individual samples/instruments but not the structure of the music.

The mp3 music that was available at the Doom Depot was of a very high quality, although I seem to recall downloading the tracks as individual mp3 files and not as a single wad file with the music inside, although there may have been a download of this type and I just didn't see it.

my 0.02 €

Robotech: FirstGen TC / Edge Shell Launcher(ESL) Home page.

Old Post 06-29-03 19:20 #
Lobo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quakerultra CRIMSON
Warming Up

Lobo said:
The Doom PSX level music is in fact a type of midi format, which means you can't "rip" it from the psx cd. You can get at the individual samples/instruments but not the structure of the music.

The mp3 music that was available at the Doom Depot was of a very high quality, although I seem to recall downloading the tracks as individual mp3 files and not as a single wad file with the music inside, although there may have been a download of this type and I just didn't see it.

my 0.02 €

I dont understand your last word, "my 0.02€" ?

Old Post 06-30-03 09:27 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Quakerultra CRIMSON said:

I dont understand your last word, "my 0.02€" ?

It pretty much means "my two cents", or, in simpler terms "my opinion / advice", depending on the situation. Oh and The Merovingian didn't really register in 1975, that's just his birthdate. He is a former admin, and admins can change registration dates, therefore, he changed his registration date to his Date of Birth.

Old Post 06-30-03 09:44 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

Apparently:

"Put my two cents in" originates from the older "put my two bits in" and has its origin in the game of poker. When playing poker you have to make a small bet before the cards are dealt called an "ante" to begin play in that hand.

Old Post 06-30-03 17:56 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
deathbringer

uhhhhhhhhhh

And its also a term not really used outside america, so even if you do adapt it to "my zero point zero two euros", or "my two pence" most people (except those that have seen that certian episode of the simpsons) will be like "uh?" XD

Old Post 07-01-03 13:59 #