Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > doom64 tc out
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:19. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Grogglogobofink
BAN EVASION IS BAD FOR ME

get it here

doom64_abstin.exe: contains the wad, configuration and all that jazz
d64mus.wad: contains the music, d64mus-s.wad contains it in somewhat lower quality (optional)
kickstart2beta.exe: update of the old jdoom launcher with support for doom64, and
deng-inst-1.7.10.exe: newest version of jdoom.

enjoy. i myself can't finish a map or load a savegame without jdoom crashing on me heh.

Last edited by Grogglogobofink on 07-01-03 at 11:22

Old Post 07-01-03 10:53 #
Grogglogobofink is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Julian

Doesn't look like an official release... are you SURE you're authorized to give this link?

Old Post 07-01-03 11:04 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grogglogobofink

striker posted that link, he apparently had permission to mirror it and said he was allowed to link to it this morning, and well, <StRiKeR> its morning!

not to mention july 1st was the release date i had heard from others earlier.

Old Post 07-01-03 11:08 #
Grogglogobofink is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

Striker was the one who said July 1 from what I remember, and until we know for sure that this is in fact the official release, I'm going to remove the link as a precaution. Besides, when it is finally released, we will likely hear about it in the News forum.

Old Post 07-01-03 11:27 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Here we go again.

Old Post 07-01-03 11:33 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grogglogobofink

Ichor said:
until we know for sure that this is in fact the official release, I'm going to remove the link as a precaution
okay, fair enough. i don't need melfice and elbryan plotting to kill me anyway =P

and it's nice to see you got your promotion :)

<olo_floof> i've wanted to bump ichor up to supermod for a while || <SargeBaldy> oooh || <SargeBaldy> good idea

Old Post 07-01-03 11:46 #
StRiKeR

I can assure you thats the OFFICIAL release, you will see in a few hours though.....

Old Post 07-01-03 12:05 #
StRiKeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor

I don't doubt you, but just to be on the safe side, let's wait until the official announcement.

Old Post 07-01-03 12:12 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StRiKeR

okey dokey, I can't wait for the doom depot site to be back up!

Old Post 07-01-03 12:14 #
StRiKeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Imp
I'LL CUT YOU BITCH!

yes i talked to the guy who made it on aim. It will be released today.

Old Post 07-01-03 12:30 #
Imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathbringer
Post invalidated by first word being "uhhh"

uhhhhhhhh

omg thast 31337 d00dz

Old Post 07-01-03 14:04 #
deathbringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

Imp said:
yes i talked to the guy who made it on aim. It will be released today.
The Doom 64 team have coalesced into one person? Weird but cool! =P

Paradox: The gateways have re-opened. But this time it isn't hellspawn who've come through...

Old Post 07-01-03 14:11 #
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Imp
I'LL CUT YOU BITCH!

NiGHTMARE said:
The Doom 64 team have coalesced into one person? Weird but cool! =P

The guy in charge.

Edit: This guy elbryan42

Old Post 07-01-03 14:15 #
Imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

OMG downloadz!

Old Post 07-01-03 14:37 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StRiKeR

http://www.doom2.net/~elbryan/ the new doom depot

im also mirroring at www.doombunker.net in the files section!

w00t

Old Post 07-01-03 15:04 #
Ichor

Now it's official, heheh.

...restores link, and starts waiting to get home so he can play it...

Old Post 07-01-03 15:32 #
The Flange Peddler

I had a quick game. Looked ok, but looks more like quake than doom for some reason - I guess that's just how DooM64 was. The intro' is pretty cool.

I guess it's Jdoom arsing me about but the menu gfx are all messed up. It's a damn pain in the arse as I can't see where to change the controls. Anyone know how to fix it ?

Old Post 07-01-03 15:58 #
The Flange Peddler is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StRiKeR

I had no problems with it. Do you have the latest version of JDOOM? You can change the controls by hitting ESC then options,then controls....

Old Post 07-01-03 16:01 #
The Flange Peddler

I assumed I could change the controls in the options menu... The point is the option menu graphics are all garbled so I have no idea what is what.

Old Post 07-01-03 16:23 #
The Flange Peddler is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cyb

I updated the front page

this will probably be entertaining

Old Post 07-01-03 16:24 #
Cyb is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Flange Peddler

and what on earth do you mean by that? :P

Old Post 07-01-03 16:26 #
StRiKeR

The Flange Peddler said:
I assumed I could change the controls in the options menu... The point is the option menu graphics are all garbled so I have no idea what is what.

Are you sure you installed it right and have the latest version of JDOOM?

Old Post 07-01-03 16:30 #
The Flange Peddler

Yes and yes

Old Post 07-01-03 16:31 #
Rubilacxe
Doomworld's Wad Ripper

I like it :) very much impressed

WhamNinjaMolehill <-- check out my YouTube Channel

Old Post 07-01-03 20:36 #
Rubilacxe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Grogglogobofink said:
enjoy. i myself can't finish a map or load a savegame without jdoom crashing on me heh.

It could be a rendering issue on your PC (not everyone else's) - if you're using OpenGL, switch to Direct3D and try that. (I had similar trouble with savegames in JHexen, but I tried Direct3D instead of OpenGL and it was fine).

Old Post 07-01-03 22:39 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grogglogobofink

The Ultimate DooMer said:
It could be a rendering issue on your PC (not everyone else's) - if you're using OpenGL, switch to Direct3D and try that. (I had similar trouble with savegames in JHexen, but I tried Direct3D instead of OpenGL and it was fine).

thanks, i'll try that!

Old Post 07-01-03 23:04 #
Melfice

Try setting the memory usage of JDoom to 128, should help stop it crashing.

You're part of a forum of a bunch of elitists who 1. hate console systems, 2. will beat you when they think you're dumb to the point of leaving and 3. like to argue, a lot, and no one man can be the winner because there's a huge mass of fanboys frequenting this forum. :) Have a nice stay!

Old Post 07-02-03 00:06 #
Melfice is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

Also, in map01, Staging Area, loading a game saved on that map crashes the game. We were unable to work around it.

I don't wanna see "MAJOR BUG FOUND!!' on these forums unless Doomsday crashed and nuked half of Detroit.

"I think the truth is that all the stars in the universe are actualy celestial sperm inside a pair of intergalactic testicles and that black holes suck them up and shoot them up an astral urethra and into the great eternal vagina." -Danarchy

Last edited by footman on 07-02-03 at 02:52

Old Post 07-02-03 02:34 #
footman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nanami
not a woman

/me downloads.

I've played Doom64 before so this should be fun. Only an hour and 17 minutes left on the download! And then I have to download Doomsday of course.

Old Post 07-02-03 03:55 #
Nanami is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathbringer
Post invalidated by first word being "uhhh"

uhhhhhhhh

I don't wanna see "MAJOR BUG FOUND!!'

heh, this isnt a GTA3 forum

(If it was, the post would have a subtitile saying "100% sur its not bin found!", and the post will be like "In teh gaem you can steal cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!")

Old Post 07-02-03 11:04 #
deathbringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote