Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Reu Web Site Update!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chu
Forum Regular

Hey, dudes!

We've uploaded the NEW Resident Evil Unleashed website, all Java based! Say goodbye to shitty web pages created by me! This one was created by another guy working on our team.

Well, we're back on track with REU, new development team, all that good stuff. And we're using GLEDGE. Now you must have 3d to play.

Check the website for more information (http://reu.150m.com).
Our Daikatana II Website is also coming soon!
Forums: http://www10.brinkster.com/firstgen...=1&ThreadPage=1

Thanks for the people who have continued to support this undead project!
Talk to you dudes soon!

Old Post 07-11-03 03:19 #
Chu is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ReX

Nice site, although dark text on a dark background makes it difficult for senior citizens (such as myself) to read. Dark_Photon does have a clever way with words, doesn't he? Now on to suggestions:

1. Perhaps the news should start with latest first then older news as the reader scrolls down?
    2. In the status section it sounds like some work has already been done. It would be nice to have some pictures.
    3. Most of the site seems to be heavily under construction. That makes it difficult to get a sense of the project and the team.

Old Post 07-11-03 12:38 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Chu
Forum Regular

Thanks for the suggestions!
Yeah, it's much better than our other web sites.
We're actually about to release the Public Alpha, so some NEW content, screenshots, character stuff, enemies, etc. will be available here this week or the next.
So, I assume you like it?

Old Post 07-11-03 18:17 #
Chu is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ReX

Chu said:
So, I assume you like it?
From what I've seen, yes.

Old Post 07-11-03 20:11 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote