Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sporku

Some stupid little project.. thing..

Whee... Stupid little project thingy I'm working on for legacy! (LIEK OMG ItZ LEGACY!!111) Uh.. Yeah. :P

screeny: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/zimspork/NC_01.jpg (old pic)

Yes.. I am using Doom 64 junk! I've taken the time to downsize all of the sprites so they will not be three times taller than you in Legacy (Stupid legacy doesn't let you modify the eye-height like in JDoom). uh.. Oh yeah.. This wad will not be SOFTWARE freindly, for various reasons. Ignore the messed up colored numbers in the screenshot because I haven't exactly gotten the resource wad done yet..

Oh yeah. I was kinda in a hurry when typing this out.. Well, here's some more info, or something:

This will be a single player/co-op (coop not recommended) wad for legacy that will make use of its scripting, and special features, such as 3D floors, colored lighting (hellova lot of that), and more. I *hopefully* will be able to make a full 32 map set for this wad (basically like Dark Nexus, only for Legacy only). Uhmm... Currently only map01 is done.

The project name is Death Summoning (Might be changed.. I dunno). Most of the maps will have a hellish theme, although there will be about.. hmm.. 7 tech maps.

You know Angent Pork, for a guy on crack, you don't put together a half bad Map at all, that looks great or something I think, ya! :)

Oh yeah, and one other thing.

Try the command viewheight "60" in the legacy console. You'll be towering over the imps.

Holy.. crap! I didn't know about this command! Now I can use the regular sized doom 64 sprites instead of the shitty downsized ones!

/me bows to ToxicFluff

AgentSpork said:

Holy.. crap! I didn't know about this command! Now I can use the regular sized doom 64 sprites instead of the shitty downsized ones!

/me bows to ToxicFluff

No problem Spork :D

Heh, you've exceeded you're data transfer on geoc. You might wanna try freewebs Spork, sounds like the deal there is much better than Geocities. Once I actually update the Rust site, I'm moving over there.

Oh, and, give us another pic once you have sorted the sprites out.