Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nestea

Looking for an old WAD

I know this is a stupid question, but I'm looking for a certain old WAD that I tried to search on the 3darchives and Google, but couldn't find. It's called cphobos.wad. It has 10-12 levels, it's own music, a very good wad. Since my hard drive crashed, I lost this wad. It's really old. Uh... that's about it.

I've got a wad with that name. From 1994; four maps (E2M1-E2M4). It's by David G. Shrock.

I could e-mail it to you if you like.

Am I right in saying that the wad you're talking about has new sprites as well? If so then it's called Castle Phobos and was, as Grazza said, made by David G Shrock.

There were actually several versions of it released. The first three versions were for Doom 1 (I suspect Grazza has the first ever version) and the last two versions were for Doom 2. I believe cphobos5.wad, which has exactly 10 levels, was the last ever version.

I happen to have it on my HD, so let me know your e-mail address and I'll send it :)

NiGHTMARE said:

There were actually several versions of it released. The first three versions were for Doom 1 (I suspect Grazza has the first ever version) and the last two versions were for Doom 2. I believe cphobos5.wad, which has exactly 10 levels, was the last ever version.

The Doom 2 one is the version I'm looking for. My email is nestea17k@hotmail.com

NiGHTMARE said:

I happen to have it on my HD, so let me know your e-mail address and I'll send it :)

Would you mind sending it to me, too.

kappesbuur@yahoo.ca

And, on a different note, I noticed that your link to 3057 does not work.

Kappes Buur said:

And, on a different note, I noticed that your link to 3057 does not work.

Yea. Doomcenter is no longer online.