Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

For ppl too lazy to download the Jdoom hi-res textures...

geekmarine said:

[homer]Mmmm... Glued bread...[/homer] Well, I think I'm just going to have to download this, at least for a laugh or something. But you know, I agree with Nightmare, why not just use Freedoom's textures?

Why bother as long as I have the original ones? No replacement ever will be as good... ;-)

Shaviro: Umm, I sent you the level two days ago... o_O

Graf Zahl: Some of Freedoom's textures are way better than the original versions they replace :)

Grogglogobofink said:

rofl best idea evar! but i'm still waiting for the jDoom models in sprite form!!!1111

The abbs weapons would be nice in sprites too. :)

It's like Doom, only slightly inferior

If some makes sprites out of the MD2 models then we can truly see why the art is what made Doom so great.

Grogglogobofink said:

rofl best idea evar! but i'm still waiting for the jDoom models in sprite form!!!1111

I'd probably do that if I have a crapload of free time, I'd make every sprite a full 8 angles!

ZDoom supports 16 angle sprites, so if you were basing it off a model it would be easier to do.

Linguica said:

If some makes sprites out of the MD2 models then we can truly see why the art is what made Doom so great.

or at least show them why the models suck.

Grogglogobofink said:

or at least show them why the models suck.

I gotta ask some modeler from the unreal community to do the md2s, then they'll look good!

the people there do a shitload of polys per model and weapon.

Some guy in the Jdoom forums (located at NewDoom.com) is remaking the models from scratch and using hi-resolution skins and such.. looks really nice.