Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > DTCA - Map 17 (Military Operations)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cyber-menace

I've made a new map. This one is a lot better than my last one. Map 17 - Military Operations. You can start with just your pistol if you want. This map can be hard if you don't have good relfexes or if your not cautious. It runs in Zdoom and I think it's a pretty good map. It has great gameplay and the detail is sufficient so give it a try. I have some screenshots as well as the map on a different page.

Click Here to go to the map's webpage. Give the map a try and then come back here and post in what you think of it.

For any other information consult the txt file in the zip archive.

Enjoy!

Old Post 08-21-03 20:48 #
cyber-menace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Epyo
Dude

Par is 10 minutes, but you get 5 minutes to play.

Old Post 08-21-03 22:46 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cyber-menace

That's not true Epyo... did you try the map? It's more than just the bombs. You get 5 minutes to defuse the bombs and then you continue with the level. You should try it out. And don't shoot those TNT crates by the bombs or you'll learn a lesson.

Old Post 08-22-03 01:31 #
cyber-menace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Epyo
Dude

Oh. Yeah I tried it, but I died. I'll try again later, but first, how do you deactivate the bombs?

Old Post 08-22-03 05:45 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cyber-menace

In order to defuse the bombs you must approach them. When your close enough it will say "Defusing..." and you must stay by the bombs side for 10 seconds or it won't defuse and you'll have to try again.

Old Post 08-22-03 11:06 #