Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Wad Site

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:06. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
insertwackynamehere
The Chewbacca defense gone nightmare

I have created a site to house my WADS, and possibly reveiws of others (eventually). You can find it here.

EDIT: The color scheme is very different than most Doom sites; this one being blue and white, which I think is kind of cool. BTW, if anyone could post an image of the COMPBLUE texture, I'd aprecciated it. Thanks.

Old Post 08-25-03 20:52 #
insertwackynamehere is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Have you been to my site recently?

Old Post 08-25-03 20:55 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
insertwackynamehere

Whoa! Nice Site! I think I've seen it before, but don't worry, the compblue isn't going to play that big of a role. The water texture is my sites main background. BTW, can I use your compblue, located here: http://www.geocities.com/theultimatedoomer/compblue.gif?

Old Post 08-25-03 21:00 #
insertwackynamehere is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
=/-

Heh, you've made a link to my demo. :) You could also link to:
ftp://competn.doom2.net:8002/pub/sda/t-z/tele-753.zip
That is a direct download link, so people don't have to go through the hassle of 3ddownloads.

Old Post 08-25-03 21:53 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
insertwackynamehere

Thanks!
EDIT: Is competn separate from 3ddownloads, and if it is, can you access the FTP version of 3ddownloads?

Last edited by insertwackynamehere on 08-25-03 at 22:12

Old Post 08-25-03 21:55 #
Opulent

insertwackynamehere said:
Thanks!
EDIT: Is competn separate from 3ddownloads, and if it is, can you access the FTP version of 3ddownloads?

Yes, they are different. and there is no anonymous public ftp server for 3ddownloads.
Many thanks to both sites for their space, btw... :)

Old Post 08-25-03 23:25 #
Opulent is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote