Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > some small ACS help needed :)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:47. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ellmo
Custom Title

Guess the same goes with SetMarineSprite, so it'll be ,let's say, "Sargeant" and not "sargeant" neither "shotgun guy"... huh?

In my new map you start in Nilnah's thronekeep. There are no enemies there, but pretty many neutral creatures. I'm willing to put a shopkeeper there, at whose place you can buy ammo, medikits, armours and a few weapons. So I'll also have to come up with some kind of currency. There will be several items (sprites from Strife, let's say), which, after picking up, will add some points to "variable a:". When player comes to the shop and presses a button, script will print the information on the items price. After pressing the button for a second time, script will chech if player has enough "a", and after subtracting a specific amount, the item will be spawned or added to players inventory.

Any ideas how to do the script checking the amount of "a" and a script for adding "a"?

Old Post 11-04-03 15:30 #
ellmo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote