Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Hexen weapons in doom?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Verse
Registered just to make one post

Is there a .wad file out there where the Hexen weapons are usuable in doom? There was 4 weapons per class in Hexen, 3 classes... 12 weapons. There was 9 in Doom II ( including fist ). I was wondering if there was any type of .wad file out there for DOOM II in this flavor... doing this for a little project, I might work on.

Old Post 10-29-03 20:42 #
Verse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

You can use the latest ZDoom to do just that. Not only that, you can even include the weapons in addition to the old Doom weapons, instead of replacing them..

Old Post 10-29-03 20:54 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Darkhaven3

hmm, i might work on this. It's gonna be a bitch doing the third-punch superswing though.

This ticket gives me the right, no, DUTY to make a complete ass out of myself.

Old Post 10-29-03 21:58 #
Darkhaven3 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
rf`
Dr. Nosign

Darkhaven3 said:
hmm, i might work on this. It's gonna be a bitch doing the third-punch superswing though.

Not really; cyb did it in void.

Old Post 10-29-03 22:19 #
rf` is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Darkhaven3

Really? Cool.

This ticket gives me the right, no, DUTY to make a complete ass out of myself.

Old Post 10-29-03 23:10 #
Darkhaven3 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Trasher][
The game is not well!

Cyb seems to be the prime suspect in using Hexen stuff in Doom, what with the superweapon and shovel in Massmouth2 and the fist in void.

Old Post 10-30-03 06:38 #
Trasher][ is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Nanami
not a woman

The fighter's fist doesn't use any additional frames for the extra swing, it just moves the last frame across the screen.

I've added Heretic and Hexen weapons in ZooM so if you want any help with any of the weapons, I can help out. Cyb's also pretty good to talk to since he knows what he's doing as well.

Old Post 10-30-03 16:59 #
Nanami is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote