Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Leap of Faith

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brad_tilf
Redemption! Bath in its pure Light!

It's been awhile but I've been getting alot of work done lately on the fourth level of Descent Into Hell - Leap of Faith.

I'm hoping to show the community some really innovative design ideas with this one, making use of 3d effects to make a serious level (like Bloodworks) with some SERIOUS eye candy. I hope to complete a level that people will be talking about for a long time to come.

Here's a screenie from the wad and a link to more. Unfortunately, screen shots won't do this justice but hopefully will peak some interst. This one will be much bigger than many I've done with some tight areas but also some open space to do battle.

http://www.doomwadstation.suhost.com/descent/d44.jpg

Leap of Faith

Old Post 11-02-03 07:45 #
Brad_tilf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grimm

Sounds good. Need to adjust your gamma, though.

Old Post 11-02-03 12:18 #
Grimm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote