Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > About Southern Cross Gold Edition

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:03. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Igor9

Is the Demise team still around?

Some of the thing placements result in things getting stuck in the wall. E.g. the pink demons at the bottom of the staircase near the exit at Map05 and the medikit in the red key room on Map03.

Old Post 11-09-03 06:32 #
Igor9 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

I think Bryant Robertson is frantically trying to revive it.

Their homepage got taken down from Doomworld after the webmaster and former team leader Orion X Navas did something stupid.

Old Post 11-09-03 10:40 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Tormentor667

Little Faith said:
did something stupid.
?

Old Post 11-09-03 19:50 #
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Bryant posted an update a little over a month ago, but it appears the site's gone offline. Again.

Old Post 11-10-03 10:07 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Darkhaven3

Igor9 said:
Is the Demise team still around?

Some of the thing placements result in things getting stuck in the wall. E.g. the pink demons at the bottom of the staircase near the exit at Map05 and the medikit in the red key room on Map03.

Yeah, haven't they ever heard of WadAuthor? It draws a box with an X in the middle showing the thing's boundaries.

This ticket gives me the right, no, DUTY to make a complete ass out of myself.

Old Post 11-10-03 11:18 #
Darkhaven3 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Igor9

SCGE.WAD is excellant work, except for some bugs here and there, nothing Doom Builder can't fix, heck I have a "fixed" version right here on my hard disk. Was hoping the Demise team would release a fixed v2 is all.

Old Post 11-10-03 13:04 #
Igor9 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

Little Faith said:
Orion X Navas did something stupid.
?

Old Post 11-10-03 14:39 #
Ultraviolet is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Julian

Tormentor667 and Ultraviolet said:
?

http://www.doomworld.com/vbmisc/faq.html#credits

Old Post 11-10-03 15:05 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
bryant robinson
Loser

Igor9 said:
SCGE.WAD is excellant work, except for some bugs here and there, nothing Doom Builder can't fix, heck I have a "fixed" version right here on my hard disk. Was hoping the Demise team would release a fixed v2 is all.

Oh i would love to put this fixed version up on my site! Thanks!
As for the demise site it is back online.The prohosting people had a problem with their pages and i have a new account now with them.Here is the new link:

http://earth.prohosting.com/dark72k3/Demise%20V4.00/

Send me that fixed SC gold wad when you get the chance

Old Post 11-10-03 16:04 #
bryant robinson is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote