Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyber-menace

Doom - The Cyberdemon Army Homepage up and running!

I finally have my current project's webpage up. For those of you who have heard of DTCA you might as well check it out, and as for those who don't know about it, check out the site to learn a bit more about it.

DTCA Homepage

people who have that option enabled in their web browser get what they deserve :P

Maybe a couple of suggestions:

a. the webpage is squeezed into the top left corner of my monitor (1280 x 1024), leaving 3/4 of the monitor area unused.

b. allow visitors to select music if they want to hear it. Do NOT force it onto our delicate ears.
I am sure, as you gain more HTML, scripting knowledge, the site will mature. Keep up the good work.

I'll probably just make the music autostart false. Now as for the size of the site. I'm not switching it to a full screen site, but if you would like to have it that way please use this link

http://vectec.net/doom/frame_code.htm

This is what is in my IFrame so it will show up in full screen. Be warned though, this site is made for 800*600 so the frames might be a bit screwy. I'm going to go disable autostart so there shouldn't be any music playing automatically in about 5-10 minutes.

And BTW I DO know lots about HTML. This isn't my first website.

EDIT: OK I got rid of the autostarting music. If you want to hear it, then go click play for all I care.

Oh I forgot to mention, if anyone wants to see the map I'm uploading for the Newstuff before Doom's birthday go download Map 19 - Master Lift Access. I need to pack together a couple more of my maps and add them in then all 21 will be ready for download in individual packages. BTW it IS next Sunday (December 7th) that we upload our maps for doom's birthday right? Or do we wait until after Sunday so it can be uploaded on Wednesday?

Cyb said:

people who have that option enabled in their web browser get what they deserve :P

Weird thing is that I have it disabled...

cyber-menace said:

And BTW I DO know lots about HTML. This isn't my first website.

<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm aware I used Front Page a bit, just for text and stuff, but a lot of it's from looking for HTML codes. Besides I like how I can see if my HTML is working by switching between normal and HTML editing. Notepad can get boring after a bit. I have other sites that I used 100% HTML on and no programs. That's how I started. Now I just look for faster ways to manage my site, I'd rather use Open Office, but a lot of my site has Windows content on it so I can't...

cyber-menace said:

Notepad can get boring after a bit.

Notepad, boring? That's a shameless thing to say :) Now, if only I could design doom levels in notepad...

boris: omg h4x0red kekeke!

russell: well you can, at least in a hex editor... but it's not a very fun thing to do :P