Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > monster replace

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lupinx
Warming Up

i have an idea for a mod called "mystery monster". its a community project.you can send a replacement for a certain monster. it doesnt matter whether it is cool or silly. u must only send 1 monster!.if u want a monster of yours in this you had better hurry and either send the bmp drawings for the monster or a wad of the monster itself, because once i get enough monsters i will stop and compile those. so hurry!

Old Post 12-08-03 01:52 #
lupinx is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

lupinx, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

First time I've had a chance to use that :)

Old Post 12-08-03 02:21 #
sargebaldy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx
Warming Up

this is a COMMUNITY wad ya idiot

Old Post 12-08-03 02:35 #
lupinx is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rf`
Dr. Nosign

been there, done that. only a select few actually get done, and not abandoned.

besides, we don't even know what YOU'RE capable of doing anyway.

give us proof it won't flop.

Old Post 12-08-03 02:55 #
rf` is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Job
Forum Legend

Job said:
lupinx, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Old Post 12-08-03 03:09 #
Job is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

Whoa, is that an appropriate usage of the newproject tag I see?

Old Post 12-08-03 03:37 #
Ultraviolet is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

You're starting another mod?!?

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 12-10-03 00:04 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx
Warming Up

check your e-mail lizardcommando. it explains stuff

Old Post 12-10-03 01:44 #
EarthQuake
9.5 on the Richter!

lupinx said:
i have an idea for a mod called "mystery monster". its a community project.you can send a replacement for a certain monster. it doesnt matter whether it is cool or silly. u must only send 1 monster!.if u want a monster of yours in this you had better hurry and either send the bmp drawings for the monster or a wad of the monster itself, because once i get enough monsters i will stop and compile those. so hurry!

Sounds to me like a scam.
You send him your monsters, you never see them again.

Old Post 12-10-03 03:25 #
EarthQuake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
insertwackynamehere
The Chewbacca defense gone nightmare

Heh

I don't think it's such a bad idea though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "DOOM"!!!!!!

Old Post 12-10-03 22:30 #
insertwackynamehere is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
m0l0t0v
Forum Regular

And where exactly should these monsters live? Are you simply going to replace the original monsters or make a new map specially designed for the monsters?

Either way: good luck with your project

Old Post 12-10-03 23:13 #
m0l0t0v is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx
Warming Up

COPY your monster and send the copyed version to me. and i will decide which monster to replace with bmp{unless i get so many requests} and it is just in idea! dont jump on me if im trying to come up with an unused project!

Old Post 12-11-03 00:30 #
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

lupinx said:
COPY your monster and send the copyed version to me.
Oh, wow, you're a *******! I thought we were supposed to send it, delete the file from our hard drives, and wait for you to send back an official copy to us! Thank you so much for clearing that up!

Old Post 12-11-03 04:40 #
Ultraviolet is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx
Warming Up

im actually answering to the person that was saying "send in your monster, and never see it again". but im glad i cleared it up for your clogged up brain

Old Post 12-11-03 23:35 #
lupinx
Warming Up

ok last chance. if someone volenteers to send me a bmp of just one monster by next 3 days. the project stays up. if not. im cancelling the project and closing the tread. last chance.

Old Post 12-11-03 23:49 #
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

Why don't you just stick with that other project of yours and finish the demo? You even said yourself that you've got one almost complete.

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 12-12-03 00:02 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zark
is more awesome than Ralphis

This is a really stupid idea for a project. If you want people to send you stuff, at least be willing to make some stuff on your own first.

Old Post 12-12-03 08:08 #
zark is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nanami
not a woman

This idea is GENIUS.

By genius I mean not genius, but rather silly.

Old Post 12-12-03 08:53 #
Nanami is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

Nanami said:
This idea is GENIUS.

By genius I mean not genius, but rather silly.

You're supposed to make that part in small print as a footnote attached to "GENIUS."

Old Post 12-12-03 12:29 #
lupinx
Warming Up

this thread is going the way of the dodo

Old Post 12-13-03 17:49 #