Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Did you think i would let u guys down?

few suggestions

1. IM NOT BADFISH DAMMIT
2. There is two much pattern crap going on.
3. The walls in the big room (at least the bottom half) look ugly.
4. Why is there a big wall filled with little boxes?
5. Why is there a switch on a crate?

And to show the uglyness...

http://max2.tradingsystems.net/shadow1.png
http://max2.tradingsystems.net/shadow2.png

Anyway...it looks interesting.

Thank you for noting those out for me.Ill fix them asap.And sorry for calling you badfish.Now what texture do u want for the bottom texture instead of the uac logo whihc looks bad.

ShadowRunner said:

Thank you for noting those out for me.Ill fix them asap.And sorry for calling you badfish.Now what texture do u want for the bottom texture instead of the uac logo whihc looks bad.

Try shawn3 for the lower part, and make sure it's 32 or 64 units high for proper alignment.

As for the platform, I dunno.

Use more blue. I'm being sarcastic.

And wherever you put LITE3 or LITE5 or LITEBLU, make sure you make the sector in front of it really really fricken light. Trust me it looks like 838383838 times better.

Naw really you think?????

Im putting that in too.

Now heres where i need the most help.

I dont really like the Crates being in rows,Thus asking,Would you like to see broken,half,opened,hanging,coordinated walk over Crates for secrets and design,or is the row good enough?

I need the peoples Voice,all you gotta do is give it to me.

If you do broken or smashed crates then you'll have to pay extra extra attention to texture alignments. If you want to break up the repetativeness of the crates, try making it seem like some are sticking out, or maybe have missing crates.

I have to say, this is quite an improvement over your first map you posted a while back.

Well guys.I picked up this 30 midi trial editor/composer.
So far im composed one of the midis called Breathe(The prophets) making it sound almost going with the flow of my map.

However if u guys have any suggestions towards that be my guest and share what midis u think will suite my map please.

ShadowRunner said:

Heh,Tell ya what,Ill let two person (with expection of Benj,ellmo and Grimm) beta test the yet to be completed Uac base 51.

omg really I want to play two how can i play and do the game testing for betas all night or day time?