Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Did you think i would let u guys down?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Check your PM box.

Old Post 01-27-04 01:05 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

few suggestions

1. IM NOT BADFISH DAMMIT
2. There is two much pattern crap going on.
3. The walls in the big room (at least the bottom half) look ugly.
4. Why is there a big wall filled with little boxes?
5. Why is there a switch on a crate?

And to show the uglyness...

http://max2.tradingsystems.net/shadow1.png
http://max2.tradingsystems.net/shadow2.png

Anyway...it looks interesting.

Last edited by BlackFish on 01-27-04 at 01:32

Old Post 01-27-04 01:21 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

Thank you for noting those out for me.Ill fix them asap.And sorry for calling you badfish.Now what texture do u want for the bottom texture instead of the uac logo whihc looks bad.

Old Post 01-27-04 02:08 #
ShadowRunner is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

ShadowRunner said:
Thank you for noting those out for me.Ill fix them asap.And sorry for calling you badfish.Now what texture do u want for the bottom texture instead of the uac logo whihc looks bad.

Try shawn3 for the lower part, and make sure it's 32 or 64 units high for proper alignment.

As for the platform, I dunno.

Old Post 01-27-04 02:18 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VolteFace

And don't use so much blue. It looks so gaudy.

Old Post 01-27-04 02:18 #
VolteFace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

Try STEP5 for the platform.

Old Post 01-27-04 02:21 #
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Epyo
Dude

Use more blue. I'm being sarcastic.

And wherever you put LITE3 or LITE5 or LITEBLU, make sure you make the sector in front of it really really fricken light. Trust me it looks like 838383838 times better.

Old Post 01-27-04 02:24 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

Naw really you think?????

Im putting that in too.

Now heres where i need the most help.

I dont really like the Crates being in rows,Thus asking,Would you like to see broken,half,opened,hanging,coordinated walk over Crates for secrets and design,or is the row good enough?

I need the peoples Voice,all you gotta do is give it to me.

Old Post 01-27-04 02:49 #
ShadowRunner is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom Marine
took his ball and went home

Tilt (rotate) a few crates, that's a start.

Old Post 01-27-04 03:11 #
Doom Marine is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

I was just thinking that.

Old Post 01-27-04 03:57 #
EarthQuake
9.5 on the Richter!

If you do broken or smashed crates then you'll have to pay extra extra attention to texture alignments. If you want to break up the repetativeness of the crates, try making it seem like some are sticking out, or maybe have missing crates.

I have to say, this is quite an improvement over your first map you posted a while back.

Old Post 01-27-04 04:33 #
EarthQuake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

You must be talking about my Second map i tryed making,Station basement right?

Old Post 01-27-04 11:32 #
ShadowRunner
Banned

Well guys.I picked up this 30 midi trial editor/composer.
So far im composed one of the midis called Breathe(The prophets) making it sound almost going with the flow of my map.

However if u guys have any suggestions towards that be my guest and share what midis u think will suite my map please.

Old Post 01-27-04 22:45 #
Ralphis
IDL Founder

ShadowRunner said:
Heh,Tell ya what,Ill let two person (with expection of Benj,ellmo and Grimm) beta test the yet to be completed Uac base 51.

omg really I want to play two how can i play and do the game testing for betas all night or day time?

Old Post 02-01-04 19:46 #
Ralphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote