Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Uac Base 51,Beta testers please.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShadowRunner
Banned

Im running yet again out of ideas at 1923 sidedefs and 246 sectors of my map.

Ive listen to suggestions and want people to beta test the map,To tell me what they would like to see After theyve gone thru the map and at the area where u cant proceed(two ickdoors).

Your email or Aim s/ns please.

Old Post 02-01-04 16:25 #
ShadowRunner is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

moo...

max@tradingsystems.net

Old Post 02-01-04 16:28 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

Aight sending it right now,Email me back to clansr03@yahoo.com like it says in the email.

Old Post 02-01-04 16:36 #
ShadowRunner is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Okay, few suggestions....

- I told you before, Im BLACKFISH not BADFISH.
- Add supports to the crates on the ceiling.
- Fix a few misalignments in the room before the dark pit.

Otherwise the map is going on pretty well.

Old Post 02-01-04 16:52 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

Do u have screens of these misalignments?

Old Post 02-01-04 17:06 #
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Boxes of Glue!
Bad Texture Use
Misalignments

Old Post 02-01-04 17:33 #
ShadowRunner
Banned

The first two i agree with u on,But the lights just need a left movement i guess.

Old Post 02-01-04 17:37 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I think what the problem is, is that the line with the lights is only 63 units long instead of 64.

Old Post 02-01-04 17:42 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ShadowRunner
Banned

yeah probably.

Old Post 02-01-04 18:07 #
ShadowRunner
Banned

http://www.freewebs.com/shadowrealm89/Doom0058.png

Thats the Dark pit,and as u can see theirs two sectors with lights in front of it,Theirll be doors their,But i have no idea what to do with both of them.

Old Post 02-01-04 18:54 #