Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Mr. Smiley's Head Safari

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shockwav3
GAAAAAAAY SECKS!

hi,
i'mm searching for a doom1 mod called "DOOM3 Mr. Smiley's Head Safari, or so.
it had replacements for all 3 doom episodes, weapons, enemies, floors, ceilings, music etc.
for example the bfg was replaced with a chicken which could shoot eggs or the plasmagun was a tin of hairspray with a lighter, so you could create fire with it :)
the demons where replaced with lila barneys (you know "...i love you, you love me..." ;P ), the Cyberdemon was a big snowman or the Barons of hell were blue powers rangers (btw. all graphics looked like they were created with MS Paint)
the music was taken from movies or other songs, "Das Boot or Go West" for example.
Maps were almost everytime castles.
The maps had name like: "hey man let's go to bed" or "starwars"
I hope you can help me

Old Post 08-26-01 13:58 #
Shockwav3 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shockwav3
GAAAAAAAY SECKS!

doesn't even someone of you know that wad???
i have searched that fuckin' wad all over the net, perhaps someone of you know more facts about that game so the search would be easier.

Old Post 08-28-01 15:38 #
Shockwav3 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

i herd of a wad that makes the plasma cannon a liter, this isprobably the one. but back to the question, sorry dude i dont know where to find this, i would like to have it..

Old Post 08-28-01 22:02 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shockwav3
GAAAAAAAY SECKS!

guys, i found it.
get your copy there ftp://ftp.download.net/sw/win95/shooter/doom3.zip
download it and name me a port which can use it, zdoom won't run with it.

Old Post 09-02-01 16:29 #
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Look at my post in one of the forums named "WTF?????". You'll know what this is.

If not, I made a note that it was a hacked doom.exe and not a WAD. In a sense, it's its own port, an illegal game, per se. It got annoying and pointless so I deleted it.

Old Post 09-04-01 01:47 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shockwav3
GAAAAAAAY SECKS!

yeah, right perhaps someone of you is able to write a dehacked patch, so i don't have to use this fuckin' exe again.

Old Post 09-07-01 12:33 #