Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PumpkinSmasher

Problem with WIP

I've been having a problem with Wads In Progress lately. I log in and when I try to modify the progess or the screenshots of my maps i get this message: "That's not your WAD! You're not allowed to modify it!" I'm logged in when I do this. I don't know who to cantact about this, but if yall could give me some help I would appreciate it.

Hmm ShadowRunner (IIRC) had the same problem some time ago. Apparently it worked for him sometime later, and I don't really know why it didn't work in the first place.

its been like this for a couple weeks, and i thought it was just some bug you were gonna fix, but it hasn't gone away yet. I'll wait a little longer and see if it stops.

Well, make sure to log in with the same name you registered. It shouldn't be case-sensitive, but who knows.

I mean the case-sensitvity. So if you registered as PuMpKiNsMaShEr, log in as that and not at "pumpkinsmasher". It shouldn't matter, but it's worth a try.

Apparently it knows that you're logged in, else you'd not get the "modify" link.

yea i had to change the way i logged in from pumpkinsmasher to Pumpkinsmasher. It seems that you can add a wad either way, but you can only edit it if it is the same way you registered. Thanks for helping me figure that out. And i was wondering something. I decided not to finish a level i put on there, i didn't get good feedback and i'm not interested in it anymore, could you put a cancelled option under progress, or let us delete WADS?