Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > [Released] "The City of The Damned"

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:10. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tormentor667

Finally it's here: "The City of The Damned", I'm not going to talk alot about it, just check the screenshots and prepare yourself for download :)

http://tormentor667.covers.de/Tormentor667/images/doom/cotd/DOOM0000.jpg
http://tormentor667.covers.de/Tormentor667/images/doom/cotd/DOOM0001.jpg
http://tormentor667.covers.de/Tormentor667/images/doom/cotd/DOOM0005.jpg
http://tormentor667.covers.de/Tormentor667/images/doom/cotd/DOOM0006.jpg

More screenshots & download at www.tormentor667.de -> Maps & Mods

And plz give me some feedback :D

Old Post 05-14-04 16:44 #
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Darkman 4
Heh fanboy.

Kickass architecture. Only problem I have is there are too many enemies, little ammo (yes, I know about monster infighting :P) and berserker pack is a little hard to get to. Overall a great level.

Old Post 05-14-04 21:44 #
Darkman 4 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathbringer
Post invalidated by first word being "uhhh"

uhhhhhhhhh

Ooh, looks nice and Blood-ish, will download in a sex

Old Post 05-14-04 21:44 #
deathbringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tormentor667

@Darkman - Just search through the city, in every corner you will find some clips and shells ;) I played the map some times through and there is enough ammo to kill all monsters twice, believe me :)

Old Post 05-14-04 23:46 #
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathbringer

uhhhhhh

Tried downloading yesterday and the download stopped at 7%, ah well, nothing you can do about that, i'll try tomorrow with a manager

Old Post 05-15-04 23:49 #
deathbringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tormentor667

Just wait for the new /newstuff :)

Old Post 05-16-04 00:46 #
Grazza
=/-

It has already reached the archive:
tcotd.txt
tcotd.zip

Old Post 05-16-04 02:04 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Nice shots, but Heretic beat you to the punch with the name of your mapset ;)

Old Post 05-16-04 04:41 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
WildWeasel
Resident Castlevania Super-Fanboy

I like it, but I'm not a big fan of the huge amount of enemies.

Old Post 05-16-04 07:28 #
WildWeasel is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomDiz

Cool

Old Post 05-16-04 07:54 #
DoomDiz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

All I can say is fantastic!

Old Post 05-16-04 08:04 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
stoned

Cool as hell. Completed it on UV. More ammo towards the end would have been nice though, the final battle was a bit too challenging with only a couple of blasts from the BFG and the rest with the rocket launcher only. ;) Never found the plasma rifle...? :|
And too much Barons of hell imo. :)
Impressive level anyway.

Old Post 05-16-04 11:32 #
stoned is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tormentor667

Thx alot for the feedback :)

Old Post 05-16-04 13:53 #
CacoCaddy
Asshole

Never found the plasma rifle...? :|

You need the purple gay dildo to open this door.

Old Post 05-18-04 00:23 #
CacoCaddy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathbringer

uhhhhhhhhhhh

You need the purple gay dildo to open this door

But one of the imps was..ahem.."storing" it...

Well anyway, i played it finally, i got to streets, then tried to find a door that would open, but by the time i did i had 5% health and there was 4 chaingunners in there..and this was on I am a wimp, ah well, i'll have a better try next time, and not just blindly rush a hellknight with a pistol...

Old Post 05-18-04 10:17 #
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

Ohh!! Spooky!
This shit looks like I'm gonna have to play it...

Old Post 05-20-04 05:59 #
Stealthy Ivan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
JacKThERiPPeR

Whooo! Blood Textures! ^^ Nice arquitecture!

Old Post 05-20-04 19:23 #
JacKThERiPPeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naitguolf

Great level. Perfect music. Nice game.Cool ending.

I want you to make MORE stuff like this. Thanks man!

pd: Next time, add some spanish joke please!! lol

Old Post 05-22-04 18:46 #
Naitguolf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

This wad doesn't seem much like DooM because of all the textures.

Old Post 05-22-04 23:50 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cyber-menace

A very fine wad this. I enjoyed it and because it wasn't "too" fast paced I could finish it without too much trouble the second time around. The first time around I had to cheat to kill a cyberdemon that fell off the ending arena. That's fixed now though. Challenging to say the least, but I've fought so many Cybers before, it was actually quite simple, especially since there were few walls on the final arena allowing the rockets to just fly away instead of splash damaging me. I was too scared to use my rockets though so I ended up using my SSG for a good long while.

Old Post 05-23-04 00:37 #
cyber-menace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

Hey, you put my comment on the website Tormentor. :)

Old Post 05-23-04 01:44 #
Darkhaven4
Mini-Member Moron

There is no such thing as a better wad. Period.

Old Post 05-23-04 04:51 #
Darkhaven4 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

Yes there is.

Old Post 05-23-04 05:02 #
Darkhaven4
Mini-Member Moron

Well, maybe, but still...FUCKING WOW.

Old Post 05-23-04 07:19 #
Darkhaven4 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
H0neyBe4r
Warming Up

Sorry for reviving this thread, but can somebody tell me where to find the rocket launcher? I have found both secrets and killed everything but the inhabitants of the cave with the spider mastermind, the imps on the way to the teleporter to the two cyberdemons and said cyberdemons.

For some reason I canīt seem to find it.

Old Post 12-06-12 12:22 #
H0neyBe4r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

H0neyBe4r said:
Sorry for reviving this thread, but can somebody tell me where to find the rocket launcher? I have found both secrets and killed everything but the inhabitants of the cave with the spider mastermind, the imps on the way to the teleporter to the two cyberdemons and said cyberdemons.

For some reason I canīt seem to find it.

And here I was thinking this was something new. Second time that's happened to me now.

Old Post 12-06-12 17:37 #
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
H0neyBe4r
Warming Up

Nevermind, found it. Itīs just odd that I always overlooked it and that it took so long to accidentaly walk over it...

Old Post 12-07-12 17:49 #
H0neyBe4r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote