Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CodenniumRed

Level ready to Upload.

I E-Mailed a complete HeXen level to Ichor, I hope he remembers and rebuilds with ZenNode and submits the new .zip archive in time for this Sunday. Even if he doesn't succeed, his help on my level is GREATLY appreciated. I give him many, many thanks.

He helped with scripts and ironing out bugs, and hopefully uploading (he did nohope.wad for me). I love his project, Carnage Galore 3, if there's any HeXen hub you play try that one!

Cool. I've been wanting to get into Hexen lately. Perhaps I'll try to dig up an old copy...

It's in /incoming now. I had to shorten its name to rivrwood, since the archives only allow up to eight charater names.

Since when? I'm sure that I've seen a fair few with names longer than eight characters.

Ty got fed up with having to decide how to shorten them, and tightened up the rules a while ago.

Yes, after examining the many rejected wads on this... I decided to name my wad dtca_umi instead of using the usual 9th character. I respect Ty for what he does for us here so I don't want to piss him off.

Drat, it was nine. I'm glad it's uploaded now, nut it was not in time for the Newstuff Chronicles this week. That's Okay, I can't wait to see what sort of review it will get hopefully next week. :D Anyway, thanks for everything guys (and for shortening the file name - I didn't catch that it was nine characters).