Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > New Project announced!!!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:02. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Astewart41
Loser

Okay, for all I know, none of ya even care... But...

I'm starting a new project.

It is called...

"Red Faction Multi-Conversion" (For those of you who have a PS2 and RF, the Badlands level in Particular is the shit!)

Because EDGE 1.24 Doesn't support Multi (I believe EDGE 1.26 does...?) I am going to make them for EDGE 1.26.

However, I will also put enemies in the Conversion in case I am wrong about the Multi function of E1.26

The levels so far included are....

Map01: Warlords
Map02: Badlands
Map03: Blasted Canyon
Map04: Installation XJ5
*Map05: Canyon Chase

More are to be announced.

* - The Canyon Chase is not a Multiplayer level for Red Faction, however, it was in the single player, it is the section of the game where Parker is forced to fight all the Mercs in the back of the Jeep and going along that big convoy on the way to the top of the canyon.

Obviously, this will not have any Geo-Mod sections, unless future versions of EDGE support destructable walls.

Any input would be greatfully appreciated. :)

Old Post 09-16-01 17:29 #
Astewart41 is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

EDGE 1.26 doesn't support multi...Obviously you didn't read the documentation, or the webpage.

Old Post 09-17-01 21:48 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

how many levels is this going to be? if its 30 then you have a way to go.

Old Post 09-18-01 02:27 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Astewart41
Loser

EDGE 1.26 doesn't support multi...Obviously you didn't read the documentation, or the webpage.

Yeah, I just noticed that when I remembered 1.24 didn't support Multi.

It's going to be a re-do of all the Multi levels from Red Faction, it will be using standard Doom textures, though... :(

Of course, I will have to put monsters in it.

But it will be cool, nonetheless! :D

Old Post 09-18-01 14:48 #
Astewart41 is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote