Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Can you say Construction Complete?

AgentSpork said:

First and last screnshot look very underdetailed. Is this a Single Player or a DM map?

Do you even know what it just did?

Bloodskull said:

Do you even know what it just did?

Built a room just by pressing a switch?

Doh. Wasn't paying attention enough to the screenshots or what you said in the post.

Let me guess.. It's a ship that just landed?
If yes, then I want to see this in action.

Nmn said:

Let me guess.. It's a ship that just landed?
If yes, then I want to see this in action.

You all have no idea what this is.

Keep guessing.

Yeah it's a pretty cool thing to do, especially when your doing something similiar to your favorite top view stradegy games(Dune, C&C.), then combining elements of a level system and money based purchase system to make a mass multiplayer map that can be run on skulltag(be easier if .96 was released sooner and had more teams avaliable) and zdoom.

Is this guy Shadowrunner? I saw another thread talking about a map of him, then he open a new one to post screenshots. If he is or not doesn't matter at all. Nice to see that he is not saying "this will be the best ..."

Vegeta said:

Is this guy Shadowrunner? I saw another thread talking about a map of him, then he open a new one to post screenshots. If he is or not doesn't matter at all. Nice to see that he is not saying "this will be the best ..."

Trust me, my maps will never be the best. However if you keep saying to yourself it'll be the best, for some reason it helps me do better, and yes I'm Shadowrunner.

He's sent me a copy of the wad, and it looks pretty damn impressive, if only you could see it build before your eyes.... The tricky part will be however... scripting this damn thing.

I did a trick similar to this in DOOM2.EXE before. Problem is, it's a pain in the ass to do, with alot of dummy sectors involved.

deathz0r said:

Props to you for adding that into your map.

Your welcome, you guys get like a 10% advantage over the other clans in the wad.

It'd be cool to see an MMORPG take on DooM,Make it like a CO-OP with two teams.That way you'll have PVP and you can fight Demons.

Caco-Puff said:

It'd be cool to see an MMORPG take on DooM,Make it like a CO-OP with two teams.That way you'll have PVP and you can fight Demons.

Picture this:
Diablo2(Level system and going to certain realms via teleporting)
Command and Conquer
Doom2
Clans

That's what this is gonna be.

Seeing as i've NEVEr played C&C or Diablo 2, this is very new and interesting. :D

Oh btw, why the hell does UD need a 10% advantage, they are already the best...

Bloodskull said:

Picture this:
Diablo2(Level system and going to certain realms via teleporting)
Command and Conquer
Doom2
Clans

That's what this is gonna be.

So,Pre-Made clans fighting each other in DooM 2 style while building shops and such and leveling up and buying new guns?

If you want some new guns I can help.Although I only really do dehacked work.