Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > New Doom 2 wad.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
makron

Hello Doomers.

I was wondering, because i was playing the Doom 2 map "Inmost Dens" and i was thinking of making a castle level sort of like this level but using some of the Gothic textures. I want to know what you think of this idea as i want to make a castle type of building about the size of that room but with more detail.

Also i may make a cool *.bex mod too but at the moment i only have a laptop to work on with only boom v2.02 and Doom 2 but not much else, so i may not be able to release any more levels for a while until i can afford to fix my P.C but look out for my stuff in the future.

The bex patch/mod i can just type in on my friends Internet comp so maybe i can release that soon.

But enough of my whinging about lack of Doom mapping, what do you think of my mapping idea as i want to make a level slighly easier to get through in UV than realm of Hell but still with some good gameplay.

bye for now.

Old Post 09-21-01 03:59 #
makron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ReX

New levels are always welcome. Good new levels are not only welcomed but encouraged.

Old Post 09-21-01 13:39 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Gothic2.wad has a lot of decent gothic style textures.

You may find it at here: http://rarefiles.tripod.com

Old Post 09-22-01 02:06 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote