Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doohnibor

Flashback - dead or alive?!?

ellmo said:

That'd be pretty shitty if she kept making WADS better than yours. Oh noes! Full humiliation...

How? :D I for one would be proud and seek help from them to help make my maps better. :D

Well, after reading this thread for a while it seems that finding wadders for this project seems not to be the problem. The only thing missing seems to be a lead and it looks like noone contacted Torn yet.
Hmmm... if i´d be into it I wouldn´t pass this opportunity ; )

As ellmo mentioned, Flashback is the most Doom1 looking add-on. It is the first and only Wad yet that imo completely captured the original feeling at such a high quality level.
To me it seemed, like the mappers in some cases used exactly the the same textures and architectural settings (style)like in the corresponding map of the original.
Wouldn´t it be great if some of the final maps even had the same start like their original counterpart or if some areas would come back?
I always hated the ending of the 1st Episode where it just stops right in the middle. Please guys put in an exact copy of E1M8 and give us a REAL ending ; )

Grazza,Nightmare: I checked out the wads you were mentioning! They were all really good, but it was noticable that they are addons. The reason why I am so stunned by Flashback is that it just looks exactly like the lost fifth episode "wading in Demon guts" by Id ; ) It just fits in seamlessly into Doom1.