Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

A Wad by Danarchy

Chronoteeth said:

How aboot....some...new weapons?

Oh forget about that. Nothing wrong with Doom's weapons.

Use3D said:

Oh forget about that. Nothing wrong with Doom's weapons.

I am so incredibly tired of doom's weapons, and I hardly ever play with normal doom weapons anyway. They're just too simple for me now. They were cool in the early doom days but now they're just not fun to use.

Quast said:

I'm liking the library shots.

I'll second that opinion, it's oozing with sex appeal. But seriously, it looks really cool. I'm still working on my techbase map which is turning out to be better than any of my other released crap. Your doing good man, I'm looking forward to playing it.

No, I've had several other maps that I've started but not finished, plus a ton of speedmapping results. This is the farthest along I've ever gotten in a map though.

I'm having a bit of trouble continuing, though because I can't think of any more architecture to populate my level with. It's always the same damn consoles and computer banks and vid screens, and they're all getting boring. Heh...

Danarchy said:

No, I've had several other maps that I've started but not finished, plus a ton of speedmapping results. This is the farthest along I've ever gotten in a map though.

I'm having a bit of trouble continuing, though because I can't think of any more architecture to populate my level with. It's always the same damn consoles and computer banks and vid screens, and they're all getting boring. Heh...

Why don't you throw in some hellishness taking over the base than? That could be interesting :P