Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[Poll] Top5 "ToBeReleased" Maps in 2005?

Okay, just curious, which announced maps and wads are you looking forward the most for 2005? Which wad's and map's preview you have seen looks most interesting? And why????
Here is my Top5:

1. Hell's Twisted Influence Episode #2 from "NinjaOfDoom"
Reason: I love my TNT maps and I love its style, especially if someone else works with that! :)

2. ForeverHood from "SkaDoomer"
Reason: Looks absolutely crazy and non-doomish, but still amazing, just as you are in a tale! Check screenshots!

3. Deus Vult 2 from "Converted Doomer"
Reason: Played DV1 and was disappointed, just unplayable but the DV2 screenshots look beautiful and very impressive, maybe gameplay is better this time!

4. Elidor from "Sphagne"
Reason: Concept and Demo (menue) was amazing, maybe it gets even done this century ;)

5. Erebus Revisited from "zarcyb"
Reason: Screenshots on WIP just look impressive and I really, really, really hope, this map didn't het abandoned :(

-------------------

So what about you?
BTW: I didn't mention any of my projects, TNT4, KDiZD or Netherworld, although I also look forward to their releases ;) So be fair and also do so! :)

Besides my own wips and projects I particapate in (those are *secret*, DRD, Hellsing, Doom3 TC, KDIZD)

1.Foreverhood
2.Elidor
3.Raynor's Tale
4.RTC hub 02
5.Scythe 2

Besides the project I'm working on, in no particular order.

RTC-3057 hub 2
Carnage Galore hub 3 (come on Ichor, give us an update!)
Ultimate Doomer's Hexen project
Foreverhood
KDIZD

So far:

1. KDIZD
2. Deus Vult 2 (If this combines DV1's quality of architecture with better gameplay it will be one of the most impressive WADs ever.)
3. RTC-3057 Hub 2
4 Ultimate Doomer is always a guarantee for good work so I nominate his Hexen project (there hasn't been much good material for Hexen so far so it's about time!)
5. TNT4

I'd also add Plutonia II and Claustrophobia II. There's also a megawad coming up that only a couple people have heard about. It's being developed by two compet-n players and is actually nearing completion.

These are hopeful release dates, BTW; who really knows for sure. Scythe II should see release sometime this year, even though it'll be a while.

I would name some, but no one would know what I was talking about.

Yeah, beside the project im working on, id have to say:
KDIZD
RTC hub 2

And yes Jacknife, it is due, and on track for release this year.

lol, action doom 2: needs more action!

:(

foreverhood I guess is about the only one I can think of off the top of my head

Hmmm, this megawad that Vile's talking about sounds very, very interesting (damnit, now you've got me wondering).

But so far I'd have to go with....

DV II
Plutoina II
Scythe II

Thats all I can really think of right now.

Doom millennium....
Its still active, right?

oh yeah, and RTC hub 2, which i hope dosn't take as long to make as the first one did.

Doom 3 in Doom 2
DoItAgain
A Skulltag version with bots again (not really maps but, meh...)
KDIZD
Next Nightmare (Like that will ever be released)

Well, the only real thing I'm looking forward to is KDIZD. Other than that, and I'm hoping I release some sort of level in 2005 (I've got one in the works right now, but I do have a habit of abandoning most of my work before it is complete), really what I'm looking forward to is the small surprise projects which appear weekly in the /Newstuff chronicles.

More than anything else, I'm looking forward to Mordeth. I can only hope it gets released within the next few years.

larsboy said:

More than anything else, I'm looking forward to Mordeth. I can only hope it gets released within the next few years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll agree with KDiZD and RTC-3057 hub 1. I'm also looking forward to a private little project a friend and I are working on (supposed to be a megawad, but if it gets that far I'll be surprised).

Plutonia II
Millennium
Knee Deep in ZDoom
And some maps I should finish before 2010 :P

RTC-3057 hub 2
CG3
Ultimate Doomer's Hexen project
Foreverhood
KDIZD
my projects

ravage said:

KDIZD

DooMBoy said:

Knee Deep in ZDoom

lerner said:

I'll agree with KDiZD[..]

geekmarine said:

[..]the only real thing I'm looking forward to is KDIZD.

Fiend said:

KDIZD

.:DartmerC:. said:

KDIZD

Lutrov71 said:

KDIZD

Graf Zahl said:

1. KDIZD

Vegeta said:

KDIZD

@NMN - Looks like this "Hype" thingie worked very fine and had some effect on the community ;)