Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Stealthy Ivan

New project666 pics...

Here are some new screens from my project. Good things take time! As for my project, I have just recently had the time to start really working hard on it, plus I changed editors (from deepsea to doombuilder)...

There will be more to come, and may be I can get some help from other mappers out there???

Team Members:
-Lord Equimanthorn
-Xenophon

I'd like to help out. Yes, I know I haven't released any maps for anything so far, you don't have to tell me that :P just let me design a map for the project, I'll give you some screens of it when it's done and then you can tell me if I'm good enough for the project or not, OK?

Yes! I would be glad to have you help out!
Just E-mail me a demo level (to show me your skill level of mapping, it does not have to be for any port, just vanilla doom) and send it to StealthyIvan@hotmail.com
If you are good enough (which I'm hoping you are :)) you can start on a level 3 for the project. I will tell you what the level specs will be in the E-mail...
By the way, what editing tools are you using?

Stealthy Ivan said:

There will be more to come, and may be I can get some help from other mappers out there???

Too bad i can't help you or annyone else at the moment,im still working at my titan-426 wad for now,but your screens look good keep it up :)

Lutrov71 said:

Those screenshots rock. I'll be sure to play this.

To some extent, I agree. However, more detail must be brought to the game and the repetitive symmetry has to go.

Job said:

and the repetitive symmetry has to go.

Yes too much symmetry can be bad, beleive me it's only used in moderation (to balance parts of the map out)...
I am still working on the projects theme which is has givin me some trouble. I am trying to find the perfect blend between tech/space themed levels and the cavern/hell themed levels, so far so good... But ideas some times do not come out right so its taking lots of time (finding the right blend in certain parts)! But I hope when its done it will be a wad well remembered.
And more pics are on the way!!!

The screens are solid. Well designed.

But they don't excite me. Maybe I am jaded by the eye-candy zdoom wads :P

I consider myself real symmetrical-thinking... but when I map There is hardly and symmetry at all... wierd..

watashiwa baka

Here are a couple new screens from a pretty much finished map01, now I'm working on level two which will take a bit longer...

I hope to have a demo out soon, I still have to work the bugs out...

And here are some screens from MAP06:

BLACK ATTACK!

BTW Stealthy does map06 still not work when combined with your wad?

Xenophon said:

BTW Stealthy does map06 still not work when combined with your wad?

I'm still having alittle trouble, I sent you an e-mail with the details...

Here are a few alpha screens of level 2!
Making progress!

I think the demo will have the first 3 levels plus new music and graphics if we keep up at this pace...

I have up my mind on this project... (I feel I should release this info to the community)
The project is now going to be 13 levels instead of 7, thus giving us more more more!!!
I have already started the graphics, and the musics are in place! The demo should be out in a week or two with all the new stuff added (as in graphics & musics)!