Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[KDiZD] Official Realm667 Section Opened!

MasterOFDeath said:

Here is what I think of KDIZD(again).

/me points to his sig.

Produce something at least as half as good as our shitty production and Your opinion will count, otherwise, it's value is equal to horse shit.

Nmn said:

Produce something at least as half as good as our shitty production and Your opinion will count, otherwise, it's value is equal to horse shit.

So only the opinions of decent mappers count? So you're saying that the opinions (whatever they may be) of the majority of doom players worldwide past and present don't count.

Russell_P said:

So only the opinions of decent mappers count? So you're saying that the opinions (whatever they may be) of the majority of doom players worldwide past and present don't count.

I was expecting this tough, but in Master Of Death's case I have my reasons to say that to him. Everyone's opinion counts except for retards, wether a retarded individual is a wad author or not.
Here's a proof:

This is the infamous comment that started this "I hate detail because it sucks, i.e. I shit on Your hard work" bandwagon that continues to go.
Argue with that stupidity my friends, not us.

Honestly, I don't give a flyin crap about wether this discussion continues or not. I've learned a lesson tough, yet, being just a humble servant I go back to my toys to continue working on this project for people to have some nice time playing it.

Some thoughts, if they're not welcome just say :)

E1M1
Changes:Minor changes to ceiling lights and a middle texture added to secret window.Not a lot has changed.

The window is too long and needs breaking into sections. The original colour of the lights worked better, maybe make these structures quite chunky with support structures in the ceiling (pipes and power cables etc). Detach the computer screens and display them at angles (~30 degrees to the player) make them thin (4units?) like plasma screens. Maybe make the blue floor extend out from the troopers to complement the design of the first room.

Szymanski said:

Some thoughts, if they're not welcome just say :)

E1M1
(...)

Erm? :) How did You obtain the map friend? We keep all the stuff to ourselves until the final beta tests. What You have must be an obsolete/old version.

Right, thanks for the tips, we'll consider them. Are You willing to be a part of our beta-testing team? We'd sure would love to have an AV mapper in our team for ensurement what is the most important factor works best- the Gameplay and monster/item balance.

NiGHTMARE said:

Thank you for being such an excellent example of how the human race was NOT meant to be.

Perfect *has a big laugh* :)

@Lee - Great, this is the perfect example how criticism should work, because this actually helps us!

Oh my god. I can't believe people are complaining about KDiZD. I have played some of the levels and they are really, really good. Very few projects compare to the scope of this one. The level of detail and new elements added to the old levels is fantastic. This is the project i'm looking forward to the most, by far. How people can bitch so much about levels they haven't played and don't have to play is beyond me. Furthermore, you're pissing off alot of the premiere doom mappers at the same time! Do you know how many man hours something like KDiZD takes? Do you want the mappers to stop mapping and map for a different community that will actually appreciate their efforts? Geez. I hope the KDiZD team isn't too discouraged by all this talk. Alot of people are really looking forward to this wad and love your work!

NITPICK?: It's not ID software, like Eye-Dee, it's id, like in Yiddish. Id as in the dark part of the human psyche. Tormentor's KDiZD page says ID. It is not supposed to be an acronym or abbreviation; it is its own word.

Marius said:

Oh my god. I can't believe people are complaining about KDiZD.(...)

Thank God there are people like You! It makes us make not KDIZD... but a 1000 KDIZD's :D :D :D

Nmn said:

http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=4496&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Hey, look at the comments about my map, it looks like my opinion DOES COUNT, and the more I hear "The way Episode 1 was meant to be", the more I'll go insane while having to weave my way through worthless hype.

I know it's been mentioned before, but NMN and Tormentor are horrible when it comes to facing criticism. It's like they used to live in a fantasy perfect world where everything is positive and happy and stuff. Guess what? KDiZD sucks! OH BOY WE MUST RESPOND WITH A VENGEFUL OF HATRED BECAUSE OUR CRAPPY PROJECT GOT CRITICISED

And on a slightly unrelated note, I should point out that it's now official that my lovely project, do-tims is better than Action Doom 2, thanks to Scuba thinking that he could defeat me in a Skulltag duel. Hah, he didn't know who he was going against!

deathz0r said:

Hey, look at the comments about my map, it looks like my opinion DOES COUNT, and the more I hear "The way Episode 1 was meant to be", the more I'll go insane while having to weave my way through worthless hype.

Nmn said:

I was expecting this tough, but in Master Of Death's case I have my reasons to say that to him. Everyone's opinion counts except for retards, wether a retarded individual is a wad author or not.
Here's a proof:

Why do I have to repeat myself? If that wasn't Your point than I fail to see the real one.

the more I'll go insane while having to weave my way through worthless hype.

Don't, it was supposed to be all fun :/ oh well.. :(

I know it's been mentioned before, but NMN and Tormentor are horrible when it comes to facing criticism. It's like they used to live in a fantasy perfect world where everything is positive and happy and stuff.

Why did You mention me? Of all other people, I've been trying to end this stupid discussion as soon as possible and go on with my schedules for KDIZD.
Could You please show me where I didn't accept the criticism? Here's a proof I can:
http://www.wadsinprogress.info/?a=listwads&wad=521
Not to mention the "whooping" :) I get for my art at /pixelation and /ocad. Those places learned me taking proper criticism, proper that is. Last about that world-wish I lived in a world like that, and wouldn't it be better if we did? So let's make things better.. :)

Nmn said:

Why did You mention me? Of all other people, I've been trying to end this stupid discussion as soon as possible and go on with my schedules for KDIZD.

I don't argue your intentions, but you must be really, really crazy if you don't believe that you're responding in a negative way towards me, MasterofDeath, and anyone else who isn't interested in KDiZD.

Could You please show me where I didn't accept the criticism?

You just proved it by quoting yourself. To me, "Everyone's opinion counts except for retards, wether a retarded individual is a wad author or not." does not sound like you can handle criticism at all.

Last about that world-wish I lived in a world like that, and wouldn't it be better if we did? So let's make things better.. :)

Only way it'll make things better for me will be that KDiZD is never released.

If you cannot respect that other people are putting a huge amount of time, effort, energy and love into this project, then I couldn't care less about your opinions, and what you want.

Oh, and could you please shut the f**k up and stay out of our threads? Thank you. And prefferably go see a shrink about that whining compulsion you appear to have.

deathz0r said:
a negative way towards me, MasterofDeath

MasterOfDeath is ignored because he is hating KDiZD purely becuase he is in a huff with Tormentor667.

Yeah, he's had it with the fact that we're spoiled by detail.. seriosuly, let's all try to make our wads actually playable instead of just looking good. you know, it's not like a painting. it has to play good, AND look good. heck, slige can make better maps than some of this recent overdetailed shit.

Csonicgo said:

Your thread? Heh.

Have a look at who started this thread, and what the thread was initially about.

Yeah, he's had it with the fact that we're spoiled by detail.. seriosuly, let's all try to make our wads actually playable instead of just looking good. you know, it's not like a painting. it has to play good, AND look good. heck, slige can make better maps than some of this recent overdetailed shit.

The idea that simply because a map has a lot of detail means it has terrible gameplay is illogical, nonsensical, moronic garbage spouted by people who lack the skills to make levels which both play well and look good.

In fact, MasterOfDeath lacks the neccessary skills to make a level EITHER play well or look good; his wads look like crap, and play like garbage. To make matters worse, his social skills are equivalent to those of a two year old. Hardly the kind of person whose level design tips we should be listening to.

deathz0r said:

You just proved it by quoting yourself. To me, "Everyone's opinion counts except for retards, wether a retarded individual is a wad author or not." does not sound like you can handle criticism at all.

If that's the case then why is it that retards aren't allowed to vote?

Tricky question that....

deathz0r said:

Stop taking everything at Yourself. Master of Death IS a retard, because of the way he treated Tormentor couple months back and how HE acts toward KDIZD. If You dislike KDIZD, it's Your choice, but if You're trolling around saying it sucks without a good reason (just because I'm l33t!!11) than consider Yourself labelled "Master of Idiocity.. erm. Death".

Only way it'll make things better for me will be that KDiZD is never released.

This wad is getting done. How it harms Your life I do not know that You don't want it so much to be released, but that comment was very stupid and I'll just stop here.

Csonicgo said:

I didn't say that.... I mean that most mappers get so obsessed with detail they skimp on the gameplay.

Bullshit, show me a wad that's well detailed and does NOT play well!

So beauty can't go together with Details? Try to think before You post, and play good wads if You belive it's impossible (like Vrack 3, or AV, which are a good proof). The problem with You 2 idiots is that You clearly hate detailed maps, that people put a lot of heart into, for some reason (jealosity? perhaps). I'll tell You: it's Your fucking lazyness. You're too lazy to put all that detail into Your wads and without detail and pretty architecture they will suck. And they will if You don't. Face it-people like detail (the majority) and well-detailed wads are preferred by them (like Tremor) and we (the KDIZD team, and Doom modders-serious ones that is) are here to satisfy the public(not "be l33t because of releasing shitty wads"). It appears our mistake was to look back at minority-we conisdered every whiner's opinions (whiners who bitched at the wad giving no serious reason, and bitched I said, so no one will jump now with an argument-"so You don't consider the player's opinions? What is the majority You're talking about then?"-mmkay?) and cared about them. Whoops, our bad.