Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lutrov71

Join Team Visplane Overflow!

DarkJedi188 said:

Bla, bla

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say a thing about lighting effects and shading. i just said I wanted more experienced mappers and I didn't think he had enough experience.

Bloodskull said:

Not talking to myself you know. I'd like to join the team.

I don't want somebody with a bad reputation on the team.

And Timberwolf, you are in. I could probably start up a deathmatch project too. :)

Can't wait to see what this team puts together...Shtbag and hobomaster? yay

Lutrov71 said:

I don't want somebody with a bad reputation on the team.

So that automatically means that because someone has a bad reputation the quality of something is gonna be horrible right?

XDOOM IS NOT COMPLETE SHITWOBBLER LOLZ

Serious. Wait until Christmas this year before you judge a project that's not even half-done.

Bloodskull said:

So that automatically means that because someone has a bad reputation the quality of something is gonna be horrible right?

No. I don't want someone that many people don't like being in a team with me, and I'm sure people that dislike you wouldn't want to work on a project with you too.

Darkhaven said:

XDOOM IS NOT COMPLETE SHITWOBBLER LOLZ

Serious. Wait until Christmas this year before you judge a project that's not even half-done.

When the hell did I judge Xdoom?

Bloodskull said:

Ok, I have some stuff to say, unfortunately, it will make me look like an asshole.

Bloodskull-since when You want to start a new project, when You fucked up us at KDIZD? You've really worked Your ass off hard. I'm not waiting for any smart excuses, You had the maps, and could done some work at any time, but nope, You didn't. Unreliable-my recomendation-No.

And I said no. :)
I have a big list of names for the team. We must pick one, or come up with a better one.
TEAM:
extinct
excoriate
disintegrate
infection
splinter
oddball
demonic
disaster
claw
excruciate
misery
torment
impalement
agony
disturb
oppress
punture
penetrate
cadaver
deceased
archfiend
necromancy
sabotage
incubus
I like Team Infection, Team Deceased and Team Disaster.

All you people who joined this team, how come noone of you made any effort to help out Shaviro with RTC-3057? You obviously have time.

Just wondering.

Also, why does the team name have to include something that involves death or other gritty shit?

Here's a few suggestions that I just write as they come to me (ergo some will suck hard or possibly be misspelled), Team Exodus, Group of Golgotha(?), Team Unity, Team Tremor, Team Tactical, Nodepushers, Team Wannabefuture (:p), Team Tauntem (again :p), Team Totem, Crush, Mood, etc

Well, atm he's the only one working on maps in RTC and he's not enjoying that particularly much. He sais noone wanna join the team. Shame on you.

I'd be honored to give shaviro a hand with RTC-3057, but my skills pale in comparison to his own. The Corruption is my first attempt to even try to put good detail into a map.

echoing an earlier post, why is it that everyone hopped into this group, with an unknown project, when The Corruption clearly needs help? (and another mapper, at least)

Ignore my stupidity. The Corruption will be done eventually, even if ImpClaw and I have to do the mapping all by ourselves, and I hope you all enjoy it. And no, there have been no shots released at all of my levels.

But hey, such a big team! wow! I hope you will come out with some great things is the future, and I look forward to it!

We be new Teamtnt :D

I'd give good ole' Shav a hand, but unfortunately, I'm too sick of tech maps ATM, and the Doom engine whatsover. :(

Nmn said:

We be new Teamtnt :D

How about Team C4, then. Come to think of it, we could even make our own engine, which we'll name "Kaboom" or "Wham"

Tormentor667 said:

Well, what about Team 100% Detail 0% Gameplay in case I am going to join!? *g*

Do You want to? :D Now I'm sure we're the next Team TNT.
But the name You suggest is well.. hmm.. shitty. heh, tuche

DoomedAce said:

How about Team C4, then. Come to think of it, we could even make our own engine, which we'll name "Kaboom" or "Wham"

I have a good friend of mine, a programmer, who could make a new engine with no problems. He's also a midi music maker :D He be Grubber and he be my friend. I'll ask him if he would like to join this team :)

Hrm... This all sounds so exciting... **

So whats the verdict... :P
I got a bunch of ideas I want to go make but if you got something in mind I'll put em off

Apparently you are, Lutrov. You said the only problem with my E1M1 remake was that it was too much like the original but it looked good, you said my destroyed city map for the 1024 project was good, and XDoom isn't complete, therefore not alot of detail has been put into the maps. And those are the only things I've ever released. To anybody.

Darkhaven said:

Apparently you are, Lutrov. You said the only problem with my E1M1 remake was that it was too much like the original but it looked good, you said my destroyed city map for the 1024 project was good, and XDoom isn't complete, therefore not alot of detail has been put into the maps. And those are the only things I've ever released. To anybody.

I haven't played XDoom.

Also, team nodepushers I like. :) That is at the top of the list now.

So are you guys gonna drive around in a big black van. With one of you wearing lots of jewellery and being scared of flying, and another of you smoking a cigar whilst saying 'I love it when a map comes together'?

kristus said:

Well, atm he's the only one working on maps in RTC and he's not enjoying that particularly much. He sais noone wanna join the team. Shame on you.

Once KZIZD is out of the way, the last RTC-3057 hub will have my full (in regards to Doom mapping) attention :).

Well that and a couple of other projects, but my promised RTC-3057 material should take less time to finish than anything else, so I might as well complete it first :).