Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > BIG BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ADOOM
Mini-Member

Yesterday night i had a dream, i downloaded a wad of greensting and it was really wierd. I was at one of the levels (forget which 1) and the zombie men were these black, mutant things that threw bullets at you rather than shoot them and they were fast, imps were normal, and the cyberdemons were big birds(the sesamestreet big bird) with rocket launchers. It was so fucking hilarious! well i was just wondering is there a wad with bigbird in it? im very curious

Old Post 10-05-01 01:21 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

anyone?

Old Post 10-05-01 20:40 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

did you say you were just dreaming

Old Post 10-06-01 15:08 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

no not like i wish

Old Post 10-11-01 23:05 #
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Dude, lay off the acid, PBS, and Doom for a little while. Then all will soon be 'normal' again.

Old Post 10-12-01 01:28 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Dude, lay off the acid, PBS, and Doom for a little while. Then all will soon be 'normal' again.
What's that Adam Sandler thing making fun of Sesame Street?

Old Post 10-12-01 06:42 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

This thing just poped up in my head while i was dreaming it doent envolve PSB or DOOM

Old Post 10-12-01 21:32 #