• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CyberDemonHunter

Need Tips for New Weapons!!!

Desert Eagle
Auto Shotgun
Quad barrel shotgun(Like from Phantasm)
Assault Plasma Cannon(A Chaingun that fires Plasma shots)
Napalm
Hellbreaker(Chaingun+Impact Laser;can tear apart a room in seconds)
Impact Laser(A laser that fires One single blast in a Straight Line,but it takes a min or two to cool down)

How about changing the BFG9K to something like a railgun or a laser rifle that shoots bouncing lasers (Ala Gemini Man's weapon from Megaman 3)?

These are some really good ideas!! Although I dont think all of them will fit the kind of weapons mod im workin on. The Quad Shotgun may be a *secret hard to find* weapon, as for the BFG modification, bouncing lasers would be kinda hard to make. The hell breaker I might put in my DeathMatch weapons mod, (It is not certain that this mod will be made, I just thought it up a little bit ago, so dont get ur hopes up) but for now Ill workin on pic of the Quad SG

How about a cyberdemon cannon? Dropped by dead cyberdemons, lets out a burst of 3 rockets at a time? Kinda like scuba steve's manc arm except from a cybie. That would be cool!

Already thought of that. Also an Archvile Hand and Revenant armor, which launches 2 rockets from your sides that seek out guys.

But I don't feel like drawing and there really aren't any capabiliteis to make them.

Actually a DM weapon i thought of a while ago wuz something like the cyberdemon gun....it wuz a summon grenade. u throw it and it spawns a cyberdemon that identifies you as a fellow cyberdemon, and attack your opponents. it would take alot of ammo from all stocks to use it tho...

I had an idea for my TC, called the "Cataclysm Device Of Gory Death".

You throw a grenade that exploded with massive radius damage. Any monster killed by that explosion would in turn explode with the same massive radius damage. Any monster killed by that explosion would in turn .... you get the point :)

I am to lazy to actually do it, but in EDGE it shouldn't be to hard.

The player however, would be immune to the damage since the grenade gives the user, just before he tosses it away, a "Super Powered Ionized Mega Sheild Of Warding" that blocks all explosing monster damage.

An XM8 would be cool. An OICW would be even cooler though. :p
Here is a picture of an XM8 and OICW
XM8

OICW

You could use either of those for the chain gun.

For a plasma gun replacement you could use an M60 machine gun.

Just as a note, Jespin, please don't hotlink to large images on other people's servers. If you must show things to people, either make the image into a text link, or upload it to Imageshack.us and hotlink the thumbnail instead.

hmm the OICW would be a good model to build off of! Thx, Sry I've been a bit lazy lately. it seems my life is going nowhere... grades are slipping, i got a friend im havin probs with, too lazy to work on any of my flash projects, wads, mods, anything. But im turning it all around!! just a few days ago i got my grades back up by doing A LOT of makeup, and the friend im thinkin about kick his ass, btw im way bigger than him, i just did a bunch of brushing up on flash so i can work on my movie....which ill mention in a few months on doomworld if it really does take off, now all thats left is the making of my wads and mods >=D seems i bounced right back up. Tommorow I'll try to work on sum pics 4 u guys. thx for waiting for my fat lazy ass. (seriously tho, im not fat...just lazy)

Hi.

Just as an idead, how about making all of the weapons instant hit? Like rifles and machine guns. Those pics above would be a good base (like the OICW for the rocket and chaingun replacement:).

Just a thought.

Its a good idea, but i dont think it would be as much fun. part of the fun is finding where to aim and timing it right. and if it were instant hit the game would be much easier. plus u couldnt blow things apart cuz theres no RL, and the most coveted weapon, the BFG would be taken out. so i dont think i will use that idea, but thx for the contribution!

Xenophon said:

I'd like to see an AOL disc launcher. "Free ammo in the mail... might as well use it"

F#&@!ing classic! it would be the most abundant ammunition available ever!

As for my ideas, I always thought a gun that shoots mines onto walls would be cool but once again that's probably beyond zdoom.

I also like the idea of a gun that shoots a very powerful plasma like round, but it only lobs so far and it decellerates into the ground, once again pretty advanced.

Yeah, I suppose, but what I meant was to do a mod where it is very realistic. So I guess you still could have a rocket launcher, but the plasmagun could be a heavy machinegun (M60) while the chaingun could be a light machinegun (OICW).

I guess I should of been more specific ;)

I have been trying to get Chronoteeth to do this idea, but he wont cause he is... dumb.

It a fist replacement. You know how the first and second fingers are extended in the idle frame? Well that gave a bud of mine an idea for an eyepoke weapon.
It would do just normal fist damage, but cause the players vision to darken for a few seconds, culminating with each hit.
I would pay to see this.

I made an animation where the fist clenches from extended fingers, about 5 frames. Almost useless, but looks cool.

erm it may not be a while, ive been really busy lately. fallin behind in school >.< and then i got other projects too. But i should be caught up in like a week maybe. So yeah. grr my grades are A,C,F,B,A,F. So its gonna take me a bit to make those A,A,A,A,A,A.

Jehar said:

I have been trying to get Chronoteeth to do this idea, but he wont cause he is... dumb.

It a fist replacement. You know how the first and second fingers are extended in the idle frame? Well that gave a bud of mine an idea for an eyepoke weapon.
It would do just normal fist damage, but cause the players vision to darken for a few seconds, culminating with each hit.
I would pay to see this.

NPIDE

Not possibile in the Doom engine

NiGHTMARE said:

Plus the Doom guy wears a helmet with a visor.

Exactly. But if you wanted me to make a mod with an eyepoke weapon, where you poke zombiemen and their eye flies out, or poke a caco and his one eye flies out etc. I could.

I would like to see this done. Would the eye or eyes fall out when you shoot them aswell as when you "poke" them? Cause that would look a bit stupid.