Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DragonsTear

New Map:Burnt Offering's

Heya,im new to the forum's but not new to the site,just thought id post a link to my first map that i just completed,Single player//co-op (single reccomended for added diff) =p,no DM,Plz post any comment's on what u think of the map and tip's as it is my first and would love the info =D,any glitches/bug's as well,i already know about the missing texture on the tele at the end of the lvl,will post the updated map l8er on today.

Link is : http://blackwolf910.tripod.com/

Dragons_Tear

DragonsTear said:

Heya, I'm new to the forums but not new to the site, just thought I'd post a link to my first map that I just completed, Single player/co-op (single reccomended for added diff) no DM, please post any comments on what you think of the map and tips as it is my first and would love the info, any glitches/bugs as well, I already know about the missing texture on the teleport at the end of the level, will post the updated map later on today.

Link is : http://blackwolf910.tripod.com/

Dragons_Tear

Will do, and just so you know Doom64 has a map called Burnt Offerings. I'd suggest renaming your map.
EDIT: Oh and naming your map's txt Read Me is just a little silly.

ya,d64 prolly my favorite one,i just used that name as i placeholder,forgot to change it hehe,didnt know what to name it at the time so ill change it asap =).

EDIT: lmao,i just threw that in there,it's just there to be there =p,figured id go ahead and add something of the sort.

First observation : The midi music is REALLY FUCKING LOUD. Please turn it down or find another replacement >_>;

nope,no clue what iced earth is ^.-,as for the midi problem,most midi's happen to be louder than the game,just turn it down under the options o.o