Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khorus

Dehacker Wanted!!

exl said:

There will be a reason. I don't feel like wasting a gigabyte of HD space just so I can have fancy textures that my machine can't render at full speed.

WHAT?? It uses the normal doom textures that come in your IWAD fool!

Jdoom is cool, been using it lately, but not really much going for it in terms of gameplay. Port of choice if you're a not-so-hardcore-doomer who just wants to relive their glory days in 1993-1994 with a big graphics touch-up(because no "new" gamer will play vanilla doom, or anything that looks like it. Ever.)!

Hi.

I'm unfamiliar with the DED interface. It just frustrates me. Anyway, I've seen the light and I'm now modding for skulltag. Like you all say, its much better;)

Oh, yeah, what format is better to mod with,

Doom in Doom format, or

Doom in Hexen format?

And is the Mage, Fighter, Cleric class thing mean anything to the doom game. You get the option under things.

Is it possible to have slopes in Doom to Doom format?

Doom in Hexen format, it allows for a lot of extra features and the ability to use scripts in levels.

Mage, Fighter, Cleric should be left alone since it's a Doom level and not a Hexen one.

AFAIK slopes are possible in Doom in Doom format but not with linedef acton 181...