Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shotgunmasacre2

Megawad update(Scripting job.)

I know that a lot of people are probably mad about all of my retarded questions and statements, but I thought that you should know that the first level of the reformed megawad has been completed. I also would like to post that there is a job open for anybody competant with scripts to help me with the scripting of the levels, but I seriously doubt that anybody will help me out with this. If you are intrusted email me at shotgunmascre2@yahoo.com or just post a reply that you are intrusted for the job. Thanks.

If you can, put some screenshots up. If there is one thing i've learned from all this forum lurking, it's that people take a lot more interest in something when they see the work put into it.

Hey, that's actually just common sense.

Heh, I *might* help you out depending if you can show me what you're doing and if it's a 5 minute job. Most of the time, people ask for such simple stuff to be scripted, I don't even waste my time with the project. I'm the guy making the RPG engine inside doom, if you read down a few posts, you'll see the one about that. But anyway, yeah, if you can show me what you're doing I *MIGHT* be able to help you out depending on what it is.