Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ak47

a vehicle driving mod

does a car drivng mod exist
some thing like opertaion:flashpoin in the one U can shoot in a FPS and candrive stuff like cars etc.i think shadow warrior has drivable vehicles

I doubt that this is even possible at all in any source port. You just *terrible thought* have to play another game.

The closest thing I have seen to this is when you use the exo-skeleton in the Aliens TC. I am sure nothing like Quake Rally is possible with the DOOM engine (at this point), but regardless with a little dehacking, and a few new sprites, we could have a very nice simulation. This is something I have been interested in researching, but keep forgetting to look into. :/

i think if i can modify a non lethal weapon (saw and fists and change it's v_weapon sprites with the dashboard of a car u can drive but in deathmatch u woukd see the normal skin i don't know how 2 change skins in game eg u shoot and have the normal skin but when u drive you have the car's skin
there are few doomers in mexico i am one of those

u wanna drive a car? its already been done in other games bud. this is doom hence there are no gay add ons like that bud. go play counter-strike and drive the jeep in jeepathon2k. dont even waste ur time with dehacking and shit like that. the closest ive seen was the ecto-car thingy in gb doom, which was sorry..

I like the idea. But the only problem is it would be real hard to make.What about using shadow warrior engine and make shadow warrior look like doom?

There was a mod used to be hosted at newdoom.com. I think it was called "speedcar" or "speeddoom" something...I can't really remember it clearly. However, I believe it's gone now and I have no idea what happened to it. I've only seen it once. Oh well, I don't really care much about mods

Man judging by these responces I am reading here, I really wonder why some of you guys are here at all, looks like you don't like DOOM, or even take an interest in pushing an old technology to new heights. :/

I think there was a project called "speed demons", or something, but couldn't you make the dashboard by changing the statusbar? Looking up and down wouldn't work...

Where there is a will, there is a way. Imagine DOOM 10 years down the road...

...if there is still a fan base that is. :)