Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

KDIZD July 4th release?

dutch devil said:

*Waits patiently for an release of KDiZD* the longer it takes the better it gets I suppose.

Don't take that for granted.

You obviously misunderstood me.

EDIT: I was merely reffering to the fact that many times, in all creative creation, may it be cooking or painting or whatever, working on something too long will result in you overworking it and making it clash with itself. The "throwing everything in but the kitchen sink" is regarding this very dilemma.

leileilol said:

Hell yeah. Look at Action DooM!, that has no polishing or finishing touches whatsoever, released before even half-way through its planned schedule, and is still one of the best wads ever.

What are you talking about, other than the sheer awesomeness of action doom?

He's being sarcastic. Except for about the sheer awesomeness of ASHUN DOOM!

I should play that again soon.

I hope you guys learned that the anticipation for KDIZD has increased more since you stopped your silly ads and promotional stuff :P

I doubt that, but people do get less annoyed so they don't complain, and then the ones who do look forward to it will not be drowned down by negative comments.

kristus said:

I doubt that, but people do get less annoyed so they don't complain, and then the ones who do look forward to it will not be drowned down by negative comments.

Quited for the sake of Secondation