Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beanenator

Check out my map

beanenator said:

why you mean still in 94, still not over the invisble monsters

When they say you're still in 1994, they mean that it looks like a map from 1994. No offense, but I kind of agree.

-The Detail is horrible.

-There are several hideous slime trails (This is usually because of a faulty node builder)

-The rooms are flat. VERY flat. It seems like all you really did was draw out the rooms as fast as you could, textured them, and then moved on. Spend a little more time detailing them and work on your height variations.

-Stealth monsters. They are EXTREMELY lame. Just remove them altogether.

-You know that brown flat? The one you like to use? Don't use that so often. It looks good when used occasionally and on small sectors, but as a floor it looks dumb.

Overall, this map seems extremely dull. It's just what it looks like. An author's first release.

I must admit though, it's great that you're willing to fix it up as much as possible, and I wish you good luck.

yes i suck at textureing yeah now what though this map was aimed at being fun im not going to put 10 thousand linedefs here but i will make it better :)

I will upload when im done all the map version's Even the orignal
For new mappers to study and stuff plus i want to show you how hard it was at the first of it.
I think theres like 6 differnt versions.