Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Im the maker of the TC and I have a prob with some of u
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TawmDee

Wow.

Darkexodus, you really have made my day with your apparent stupidity - this thread is hilarious.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:29 #
TawmDee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

NOT FAIR

Im asking DOOMWADSTATION TO DELETE THE TC/WAD RIGHT NOW!
AND STOP BOTHERIN ME!! UUGH

dont call them
I dont want to get arressted a week from the dance
not fair!

and I dont wanna get caught on the news or jail!

Last edited by darkexodus on 09-27-06 at 09:49

Old Post 09-27-06 07:30 #
darkexodus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jehar
Forum Regular

Who the hell let Marcus have a child? Why does this guy remind me of Marcus? And why do I now have Marcus on the mind?

Gah. But yeah, Use3d doesn't hold back on his threats. Getting that deleted from DWS would be a smart thing. Of course, he could still report you on the idgames copy.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:32 #
Jehar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

yea but Im a foreigner
HAH in ure faces COMMUNISTS!

fine, just tell me how to not get arressted
cus If i do, Im specail ed

Old Post 09-27-06 07:33 #
darkexodus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TawmDee

You're 15? I always thought 15-year olds with Aspergers Syndrome would be quite intelligent, but you might possibly be the stupidest person I've met on the internet, unless you're just a huge troll.

I know someone with Aspergers Syndrome (though not exactly friends with him, heh) and he is nowhere near as stupid as you.

Don't just put your blame on Aspergers Syndrome for your stupid behaviour, if anything it seems you have Autism.

Also yeah, that wad is terrible and the police will be coming your way.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:34 #
TawmDee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jehar
Forum Regular

Depending on the timezone, there's a good chance that it's past your bedtime. Please, just get some rest. It could be the last time you sleep in your own bed. Remember, they don't send you to juvie for copyright infringement. No, you go right to the big house.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:35 #
Jehar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Catoptromancy
Forum Regular

Actually there are lmps for 500 maps in that zip. If you rebuild all those stray nodes and map lmps, you get... Doom2.wad! plus a few hundred others. Just erasing the MAP01 style entries does not erase the map.

I complied that whole messed down to 8 mb unzipped and its works fine.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:35 #
Catoptromancy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I've just confirmed that dat1.wad contains all of doom2's maps. You're in deep water for sure! They're coming for YOU! and you little squirt guns aren't gonna save you.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:37 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

please just dont get me in trouble
Ive had a bad life so far
so leave me alone and Im deleting my wad
as soon as possible
and leave me alone!

Old Post 09-27-06 07:39 #
Jehar
Forum Regular

Nobody is trying to be mean to you, we just know how much trouble you can get in for doing things like that. The judgements get harsher every year, mind you. Are they right? Maybe not, but they will take you down.

This is for your own saftey that we warn you.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:41 #
darkexodus
Banned

dont send anyone after me
you might have to pay for my trip with tax money!
take that!
and I didnt do smack

Last edited by darkexodus on 09-27-06 at 08:48

Old Post 09-27-06 07:44 #
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

Your mod contains FOUR COPIES OF DOOM2. And no Im not confusing those resources from freedoom, of which there are also four copies.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:44 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

I didnt do shit
assholes

Old Post 09-27-06 07:49 #
Use3D
Forum Legend

Does Pleasanton, California ring any bells?

Old Post 09-27-06 07:54 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

no it doesnt
and I live in washington

Old Post 09-27-06 07:55 #
RTC_Marine

I have the latitude and longitude, phone number, aswell as street address for his house.

Should I call the cops?

Old Post 09-27-06 07:56 #
RTC_Marine is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I did already, and I let the SPA know he's armed so they're getting the FBI involved.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:56 #
darkexodus
Banned

how? give me my number

Old Post 09-27-06 07:57 #
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

darkexodus said:
and I know what ZEROWING IS!
Ure default pic
is a Villain from ZEROWING!
the dumbest game ever
dumber than my wad

Hey, I made that avatar. :(

Anyway, here's a special hint: if people on the internet are pissing you off, you can always turn your computer off. There are less drastic measures to take, but for the love of god don't let some stupid flamewar consume your life.

Old Post 09-27-06 07:58 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

thanks Danarchy
ure a cool dude

Old Post 09-27-06 08:00 #
leileilol
dork stalker

yeah listen to danarchy, he knows from experience

and 2 years of simple ctrl+c and ctrl+v? You can't be serious. This is up there with REUdel (who the author of also suffers SERIOUS FUCKING AUTISM (I.E. "3DFX INTERACTIVE" COPYRIGHTS))

Old Post 09-27-06 08:06 #
leileilol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

Seriously darkexodus, listen to me:

Disconnect your modem now.

I haven't even played your WAD and I can tell just from this thread that you're losing an uphill battle. Stop wasting your time already and go do your homework.

Old Post 09-27-06 08:16 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

thanks!

leileilol
Danarchy
deathz0r

good points!

Im sorry for my comments and a horrible
TC/WAD
Im not good at mapping and it 4 AM here
I should really get back to my homework

thank you to those of you who made the suggestion
of gettin offline

goodbye
and Ill return
when I have a better wad made with real maps and NOT SLIGE

Old Post 09-27-06 08:24 #
pritch
Super Moderator

I was going to try and write a new novel or screenplay maybe but in my heart of hearts I know it will never be as good as this thread.

Old Post 09-27-06 09:05 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Chrono_T

Whats this about sending some laughably threatening emails to people?

Old Post 09-27-06 09:12 #
Chrono_T is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkexodus
Banned

I dont wanna get raped by 80 year old men

oh and I apologize
for such a horrible wad

now I gotta get ready for school in a small amount of time

next time I return I shall have a new Wad and the maps will be good
and its gonna be about Cthulu

Last edited by darkexodus on 09-27-06 at 09:57

Old Post 09-27-06 09:36 #
Mordeth
Administrator

Ok, this thread is closed for now. Darkexodus, you should know you're supposed to do your homework first, before spending / wasting time on the internet.

Old Post 09-27-06 11:23 #
Mordeth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote