Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jobro

Nukelicious - deathmatch wad project

I've started to create a deathmatch wad containing 32 levels for Doom2, and I'm about to post some pictures of how it looks so far. More pictures will be posted as I progress.

The pictures are took in DoomBuilder, click on them to enlarge the pictures.

The level is ment to be symetric looking with alot of secret areas, neat hazards etc. Like this: Since nukage is surrounding the player everywhere the players will constantly lose some health no matter where he is. This makes the deathmatch more of a staying alive kinda game with hidden medpacks etc.

jobro said:

The level is ment to be symetric looking with alot of secret areas, neat hazards etc. Like this: Since nukage is surrounding the player everywhere the players will constantly lose some health no matter where he is. This makes the deathmatch more of a staying alive kinda game with hidden medpacks etc.

:S
I can't say I would enjoy playing that.

Oh c'mon there'll be alot of medpacks and health items to keep you alive. And besides if you've ever played Doom3 on the hardest level then you've experienced this. And the healthloss is minimal when away from the nukage, getting closer to windows and / or getting out into the nukage will drain more health.

Yes I know, I haven't reset the textures, tried to do it by moving them myself. Thanks for the heads up anyway! And I decided to remake the entire wad from scratch using Zdoom Doom in Hexen + using some of the texture packs from the Afterglow site. Consequence: I can make my own behaviours that'll make the game less predictive.