Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > KDiZD is done!
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:17. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tormentor667

RightField said:
So tormentor, how about adding the new kdizd monsters into UT&T Invasion?

No, but expect them in UTNT ;)

Old Post 06-08-07 14:06 #
Tormentor667 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RightField
Mini-Member

oh come on pleeeease. I just love playing UTT invasion on LAN with my friends and would love to see more of it! :D

Old Post 06-08-07 19:02 #
RightField is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Graf Zahl
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Currently Skulltag's invasion spawners can't handle custom enemies so it's a moot point anyway.

Old Post 06-08-07 19:05 #
Graf Zahl is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Carnevil
I fail it.

Graf Zahl said:
Currently Skulltag's invasion spawners can't handle custom enemies so it's a moot point anyway.
However, that can easily be remedied in future versions. I made the custom spawner object... there's just currently no way to configure it to WHAT specifically it should spawn.

Old Post 06-08-07 22:14 #
Carnevil is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Graf Zahl

Carnevil said:
However, that can easily be remedied in future versions. I made the custom spawner object... there's just currently no way to configure it to WHAT specifically it should spawn.

I'd say use the dropitem list. It's probably the easiest way to attach a list of actor names which it can spawn.

Old Post 06-08-07 22:19 #
Graf Zahl is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dyne
Green Marine

Only in the second map, but enoying KDIZD alot. I really like the 3d map between levels. Cool stuff.
These maps look awsome!

Old Post 06-10-07 16:44 #
Dyne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
WNivek
Mini-Member

Maybe it's just something crazy with my hardware, but the intro sequence appears to be somewhat borked when I try to play KDiZD with GZDoom - the text and logo works alright, but when you're supposed to be able to see action, instead the right-half of the screen turns white-ish while the left-half remains black-ish. the color fades still appear to function, though.

Old Post 06-12-07 05:23 #
WNivek is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Graf Zahl

That sounds like you are having a problem with camera textures. What graphics card are you using?

Old Post 06-12-07 08:26 #
WNivek
Mini-Member

I have an ATi Radeon Mobility 9000, with 128 megs.
It's probably worth noting that the little video-screens ingame seem to be working alright.

Old Post 06-12-07 13:14 #
WNivek is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dyne
Green Marine

Some help please,
Can someone tell me where the red key is in the third map? I already pressed the button that lowers the forcefield, just can't seem to find the red key chamber.
Thanks a lot.

Old Post 06-13-07 18:49 #
Dyne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

I had a bit of trouble finding that one too. Go back out into the caves and look for a door you haven't been in yet. It's a bit hard to find because it sort of resembles the surrounding walls. The automap helps a bit. Open it and you'll see a spiraling ramp going down to a room with the key.

Old Post 06-13-07 18:55 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
EANB

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you warp to levels?

Old Post 06-16-07 00:56 #
EANB is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Darmuss
Mini-Member

in the console type:
map z1mx

X is the map number

Old Post 06-16-07 00:59 #
Darmuss is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
EANB

Thanks; I knew it was something simple..

Old Post 06-16-07 01:11 #
EANB is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote