Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

<Tango> hey essel, in Bucket's map, if you go through the door from the outside in, it opens quick enough that you won't hit it running at full speed, but going from inside the base to outside, the door doesn't open soon enough

Nothing major, but adding a line further back (it will have to intersect with the depression in the room) wouldn't hurt.

edit: http://tango.startan3.com/other/32in24ctfbuck.wad

5 Betas? 0_o

Anyways, I wasn't able to hop on for testing...I was wondering though, did anyone have problems with the doors in my map not opening fast enough? Sometimes my head would hit them on the way through...but not always. Just checking...if so, let me know and I can figure out a quick fix...unless its already been taken care of.

Deathz0r and essel pretty much took care of everything. You'll have to ask them. They're probably still on IRC.

i see what's probly a 3d mode start near the red flag in map24.
also isn't KillingBlair's map(12) just taken from his E1CTF?

otherwise the general quality of this is really something!

Cybershark said:

i see what's probly a 3d mode start near the red flag in map24.

ARRGHGHGHGHJKLDFGHSD
edit: fixed

also isn't KillingBlair's map(12) just taken from his E1CTF?

No.

otherwise the general quality of this is really something!

Thanks!

lupinx-Kassman, you are banned from submitting maps for 32in24 UNTIL YOU LEARN TO READ THE FUCKING RULES

i'm still curious over just what the deal is with that KillingBlair map, i just checked them over side-by-side in DB and they are very similar. too many identical line facings and general proportions...

but meh, w/e. i'll get a server or two running this on Zdaemon ASAP :)

So guys. Is map20 awesome or what?

Seriously, I'd like some constructive feedback :P It is my first attempt at a CTF map, after all.

it's very decent for a first attempt then. there's the odd bit of sticky out corner and marble blocks on floor and sky as visuals have been done to death. the teleports looked fresh, if a little clunky.
seems to have plenty of ways around the place but then has the flag seeming very defensible. however with the overall (intimate) size then that could change in an instant.
i wouldn't say awesome, but certainly competent and not over-complex.