Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > doom 3 weapons mod for gzdoom, zdoom and skulltag

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
doomero-21

doom 3 weapons mod by dpg team ( doomero, przdoom and g.dragon proyect)

this mod include all doom3 weapons and 1 more gun: the supershotgun from ROE

the ssg is in progress, i need more screenshot from ROE

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SGTX1btO8

Old Post 03-18-08 01:04 #
doomero-21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jim Rainer

Looks nice. I'd suggest changing the chainsaw sound, though. The current one sounds horrible. Also, where did you get that remix of D_RUNNIN?

Old Post 03-18-08 01:43 #
Jim Rainer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

the chainsaw sound is the same of doom 3!!

and the music; well is a music mod for doom 2!!

Old Post 03-18-08 01:46 #
doomero-21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VileSlay

don't really like all the smoke comin from the chainsaw. other than that the rest of the came out good.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 03-18-08 15:31 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
master lockwolf
Green Marine

looks better than the shitty Doom 3 weapons conversion I have on my compy

Old Post 03-18-08 19:02 #
master lockwolf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Inferno

I like all the weapons a lot. Only thing thats weird is that the flashlight doesn't not produce light. But I suppose thats asking for too much.

Old Post 03-19-08 04:53 #
Inferno is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Archvile78

If you could do in sort that the handgun have the same firepower than the Doom classic handgun it would be cool im used to 2 shots kill the former human...now u need like 4...not important but still...the soul cube won't be of any use personally...and the chainsaw smoke is annoying the noise too...

But hey its all good beside of this

Old Post 03-19-08 06:38 #
Archvile78 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vegeta
I don't "POST WAREZ, POST WAREZ!" anymore

This is the third version of DOOM 3 weapons in DOOM 2

DOOM 2.5
DOOM 2.5 ripped sprites with crappy new muzzle flashes, poor weapon behavior and random shit added
This one.

DOOM 2.5 is still the best for me as it fits perfect with the rest of the DOOM universe.

Old Post 03-19-08 13:31 #
Vegeta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=XNPjg8JsHBs

Old Post 03-20-08 16:07 #
bryant robinson
Loser

Outstanding!

Send me the download link please lol!

Old Post 03-20-08 19:55 #
bryant robinson is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

ok when is finnish i will sned the wad here, zdoom , gzdoom and skulltag forums =)

Old Post 03-20-08 21:11 #
Jim Rainer

Are you gonna release the actual .wad file here this time? Or are you gonna do what you did for the Counter strike TC and post a link to the skulltag thread?

Old Post 03-21-08 05:52 #
Jim Rainer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=WjOAMg47GZI

yes when is finnish i will send the wad here, the counter strike beta 96 was a deal with skulltag people, but the counter strike:mission imposible ( another cs proyect) wil be for all doomer people =)

Old Post 03-21-08 05:56 #
Imp
I'LL CUT YOU BITCH!

I think there is too much smoke coming out of the chainsaw. Also I think you need to work on making the animation a bit smoother. Other than that it looks really good.

Old Post 03-21-08 09:28 #
Imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gangstadawg
Warming Up

sweet. speaking of doom 3 i remember somebody making a sprite of doom 3 monsters for a doom wad. dont remember who did it or where its it at but the vid was on youtube.

Old Post 03-24-08 04:22 #
gangstadawg is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jim Rainer

That would be Doom 2.5.

Old Post 03-24-08 04:39 #
doomero-21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTjq5ijwMmM

supershotgun

Old Post 04-12-08 08:19 #