Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_Dweedle

Cold as Hell wont work!!

Im useing GzDoom I just re-downloaded it from the website so Im sure its the latest one.. I use that batch file that comes with Cold as hell to run it but whenever I start a new game it keeps going to the Intermission Screen and when I click on my mouse it just re-loads another intermission screen.. anyone know whats going on?

Guest DILDOMASTER666
David_Dweedle said:

Im useing GzDoom I just re-downloaded it from the website so Im sure its the latest one

There's your problem, use ZDoom 2.0.63a.

In b4 Graf comes in here making a big fuss about how I'm advising people to just use an older version because he/Randy/whoever can't/won't fix it or isn't aware of some latent bug or whatever

I hear JonnyFive is also working on a semi-sequel called "Rainy as Frak". I seem to recall playing Cold as Hell with GZDoom, but perhaps that was with an older version.

Fisk said:

There's your problem, use ZDoom 2.0.63a.

In b4 Graf comes in here making a big fuss about how I'm advising people to just use an older version because he/Randy/whoever can't/won't fix it or isn't aware of some latent bug or whatever

i will try this now.

EDIT: No luck.. wont even load now.. Zdoom wont load it AT ALL.. guess I just wasted 40megs of my Bandwidth for a Dodgey Wad..

WRONG GZDOOM VERSION

Use the latest GZDoom SVN build from DRDTeam.org

The new Cold as Hell version is UPDATED to work with recent GZDoom versions.

Now I need to go play it 8^P

Yeah, the latest Cold as Hell was built around gzdoom. So no, in b4 graf is RIGHT that you should use gzdoom for this mod.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Scuba Steve said:

Yeah, the latest Cold as Hell was built around gzdoom. So no, in b4 graf is RIGHT that you should use gzdoom for this mod.

More like in during I am a faggot that doesn't keep himself up-to-date with all these wacky new developments.

I mean seriously what the fuck why have I not heard of this