Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > doom3 experience mod (relase)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:28. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
doomero-21

like doom3 weapons mod volumen 3, this is a new mod, this pack have the doom3 weapons mod volumen 4 have all the weapons except the flashlight:

fists
pistol
shotgun
supershotgun
machinegun
chaingun
rocket launcher
plasmagun
bfg9000
chainsaw
grenades
grabber
soulcube
artifact
flashlight

the doom3 monsters, all the doom2 monsters are replaces by doom3 monsters:

doom3 cyberdemon
vagary
doom3 hellknight
roe bruiser
doom3 cacodemon
forgotten
doom3 mancubus
doom3 revenant
doom3 archville
commando chaingunnner
zsec pistol
zsec_shotgun
pinky
chainsaw guy
doom3 imp
wraith
maggot

all this monsters replaces the classic doom monsters
but that is not all, the pack have too more monsters

monsters with new actor number (only enable on console or with doombuilder):

vulgar
trite
hazmat zombie
sabaoth
hunter helltime
hunter berserk
fat zombie
zombie brown
boney

this monsters will be availble for mappers, into the description ( when this mod will relase, a "readme" describe the actor number and the name of the monster)

trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VHDYx-eNg8

download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ex5rmjzmn4d

enjoy =)

pd: the guardian and hunter invul will ve avaible like a patch, i am working in that....

pd2: when you start playing, please turn off the autoaim....

Last edited by doomero-21 on 09-17-09 at 20:08

Old Post 08-20-09 02:49 #
doomero-21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
trooper077

i'll take a beta test if you release one but i can tell you some common complants that will apear

.The cyberdemon seems too skinny and too small beef him up a bit and make him taller that should add the element of doom 3 to thee cyberdemon right now he feels wimpy make him look more like the intimidating cyberdemon in doom 3

The positive side

.Most of the monster's new skins look very good maybe a bit choppy and you get the feeling that your playing a old computer game and the background is green screened

.The Animation for the hell knight's projectile is excellent well done

.The replacement for the spectre demon is good i like the idea of using the chainsaw zombie

.I always loved the remixed music in the game hope you make it changable to other songs off of the soundtrack

Old Post 08-20-09 20:42 #
trooper077 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Juiche
I'm not sure what doomguy look like in classic doom, because it have helmet

When this will release and where this can download. Best doom 3 mod what I have ever seen.

Old Post 08-20-09 22:42 #
Juiche is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Juiche

This include guardian but does that include guardian's seekers?

Old Post 08-20-09 22:44 #
Juiche is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

about the cyberdemon:

is a monster pack, make more bigger the cyberdemon and play udoom or doom2 will result starnge, the classic cyberdemon have 110 of heigh, 40 of radius, think this if the doom3 cyberdemon will be more biggest than classic cyberdemon, maybe the cyberdemon will looks good but he cant move if the ceiling was the same size of classic cyberdemon height or you can see the cyberdemon out of side...
anyway i will check if i can increase the scele or height, i need first see if the cyberdemon cant make chase.

about the music:
only i put the music for publicity, doesnt included into this pack, i use the wad called doomusic2b2.wad and doomusicb2.wad.

about guardian and seekers:
yes, the seekers form part of this pack, the guardian have diferent attacks, some are not from doom3:
fireball
multifireball
you need to kill the seekers if you want to attack the guardian, the guardian is invulnerable with seekers.

Old Post 08-21-09 01:00 #
doomero-21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Super Jamie
Forum Staple

Are those weapons MD2s or sprites? If they're sprites, the smoothness of the animations is very impressive.

Why do the monsters/projectiles move so fast? It really seems to ruin the gameplay and turn every encounter into sniping from a distance so you can dodge fireballs, rather than the close-range tactical dances you can get into with original Doom monsters.

What port is this in?

Old Post 08-21-09 02:12 #
Super Jamie is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

make more challenger the game.
are not md2, are sprites.

Old Post 08-21-09 04:09 #
Juiche

Is that possible to get grenade, machinegun or artifact without cheats or making own map. I asked because doom 2 and doom 1 don't have they

Old Post 08-21-09 18:12 #
doomero-21

the grenades replaces the berserk
machinegun replaces greenarmor
artifact only can be used by "phobos", "doom" use the soulcube, this mistics weapons are avaible in the beginning.

Old Post 08-21-09 23:07 #
doomero-21

sorry the double post, here the vulgar:

actualy this is the vulgar phase 1, is missing 1 attack but i will add soon.

Last edited by doomero-21 on 09-16-09 at 17:06

Old Post 08-22-09 16:42 #
Juiche

I think z-sec machinegun is better wolfenstein guy.

Old Post 08-23-09 21:27 #
doomero-21

well i think 2 diferents zsec (shotgun and pistol) are enough, i cant add all the monsters, but almost a great number of that will be there, in the pack.

Old Post 08-24-09 01:22 #
Juiche

When upload this?

Old Post 08-24-09 14:34 #
t.v.

looks good!
I can't tell from the video but it seems the weapons are high resolution. I thought taht was impossible in ZDoom?! Or am I mistaken?

Old Post 08-24-09 16:53 #
t.v. is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

yes, the weapons are with hight resolution

here other video:

about the relase day; will be this weekend.

Last edited by doomero-21 on 09-16-09 at 17:06

Old Post 08-24-09 17:49 #
Doom64Marine

Not bad, doom 3 was fun.

Old Post 08-28-09 01:47 #
Doom64Marine is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

new video,the grabber now works fine, need to fix some properties..replaces the berserk ( becuase the artifact have the berserk property)

Last edited by doomero-21 on 09-16-09 at 17:07

Old Post 08-30-09 09:53 #
Juiche

It seems you have now added flashlight. Do you add crosshair of doom3 to this wad?

Old Post 08-31-09 14:08 #
TawmDee

thought this was meant to be out last weekend?

Old Post 09-02-09 18:52 #
TawmDee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Juiche

When you upload it? I'm waiting...

Old Post 09-02-09 21:25 #
Tamashii

im eagerly awaiting the release of this too. hope this project doesnt end up winning a mordeth award.

Old Post 09-03-09 00:22 #
Tamashii is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

the mod have some bugs, and i need to be fixed, is not easy.

Old Post 09-03-09 02:09 #
WildWeasel
Resident Castlevania Super-Fanboy

doomero-21 said:
i need to be fixed

Small world; so do I. =P

Old Post 09-03-09 02:26 #
WildWeasel is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Juiche

doomero-21 said:
the mod have some bugs, and i need to be fixed, is not easy.

How much that take time?

Old Post 09-03-09 14:49 #
doomero-21

the grabber have a bug,is very dificult to fix, when i try to stop the fireball, the monster can launch other fireball and this kill the stoped fireball, and if i relase the fire button, appear a zdoom error and the game is over.

Old Post 09-03-09 16:59 #
ipaqmaster
Warming Up

i have this mod * ive had it for a while* or atleast something like it

its got the same guns and all , but the hud is not red , i must have an older version or something like that,

wut with the version i have it is alittle buggy, some Weapons are overpowered, and the soul cube can hold 999 souls , if it hits max they follow u everywhere.. cant it just take them into some ammo clip or something? lol

the flashlight is fun :P :D cause who doesent wanna 1 hit pwn a demon ? :P

and the hud when extended enough you can see the end of the weapon , it needs to be lowered Just that little inch :P

but me and my friends really enjoy it :D

i would give it a 9.4 /10

Old Post 09-04-09 04:27 #
ipaqmaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

that was the lod version, this new version is much better, and all the weapon are included, and doom3 monsters too, so i am making my best job in this project, but i need to fix the bugs....specialy the grabber.

Old Post 09-04-09 16:10 #
TerminusEst13
Warming Up

Looks good, keep up the great work. The Grabber by itself looks like it's going to be fun and a half.

Old Post 09-05-09 16:08 #
TerminusEst13 is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomero-21

here other video, i think the grabber is fixed....

Last edited by doomero-21 on 09-16-09 at 17:07

Old Post 09-05-09 18:20 #
Juiche

doomero-21 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5DhWj_8Ow

here other video, i think the grabber is fixed....

Great!
Can you finally upload it?

Old Post 09-05-09 20:52 #