Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whoo

TNT 2: Devilution (Texture Pack in OP)

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

@Alter. Yeah totally. Out little project will not have anything along the lines of TNT2 in the title, as that title is yours officially. We'll do something along the lines of TRCP.

How about TCBY?

The country's best yoghurt? This could be yours?

Not gonna lie, not sure what you are driving at here.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Our Current working Title: (For the project that doesn't officially exist but probably everyone knows about.)

Perhaps this would be a good point to start a thread to continue separate discussion about your project?

Today on the Days of our Devilution

Kevin Spacey guest stars as Foghorn Leghorn

The Days of our Devilution is brought to you by TCBY

Also, have an early development shot of map02

We got laptops!

It's weird to see a large-size screenshot that doesn't have aspect ratio correction. Chaingunner looks like Gimli.

Okay,I wanna ask a question, during creating the map for the entry,can I show some of my Images in the group? and when I finish my map,where can I submit my map?

sincity2100 said:

Okay,I wanna ask a question, during creating the map for the entry,can I show some of my Images in the group? and when I finish my map,where can I submit my map?

I assume you meant show screenshots of your map while you're making it?

If so, then yeah there's no problem with that. You'll get some suggestions by doing it as well.

C30N9 said:

Is that other TNT project gonna be a community one?

We have enough nearly finished maps to fill half the set, so we'll definitely need help from the community for the rest, yeah. We already have four map offers iirc

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

TNT Revilution: Evilution 2: TRCP: Totally Not TNT2: The Newest Thing: TNT Re-evolved: TNT The way Kyka Did: Parallel Parallaxolution: The return of the dawn of The New Technology.

*dies laughing* don forget these others from earlier in this thread:

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

(On a side note, I feel as if Xaser would really like it if we called TNT3 something like: "TNT3: Revilution Terminus Singularity Horizon Complex."

Gez said:

"The Damned Lands of TNT: Escape from the Singularity Terminus: Revilution on the Horizon Complex: The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 3 of the Hoopz Doomguy SaGa - Not for TREND. Not for CORPORATE ATTITUDE. Not for STONER. Only true DOOM MURDER-HEADS."

Ragnor said:

TNT4: Evineution - A Barb in Xaser's Side

Okay,so this is my entry for my map to fill the Hellish Slots,it doesn't matter which spot is supposed to fill,it starts with an area that is built as a homage to map28 from TNT Heck,here's two shots for the map

Notice that every colored pillar represents the colors of keys located in every area like red pillar represents the Red Key area, so you don't get lost and go to an area that you don't wanna go
Also I won't forget to put a wooden texture similar to the Casali map

and now for someting completely different,instead of the usual hellish cavern map I decided to do someting different for a change and do a dark tech-base area instead

So,what do you think?

Looks like it's the final push for this project, ya I've been very inactive but I'm looking forward right now helping polish this off. If there is still a slot open I'd be willing to take it since I know I can grind out a map pretty damn fast. In fact I already have a map that is nearly complete but would require re-texturing with TNT textures.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

In other news, seeing as this project has scrapped Valkiriforce's Egyptian tribute map, then if you guys are prepared to release it, I will take it off your hands. (Obviously I will get Valkiriforce's permission to use it also, but for now, if you guys are prepared to release it, that is a good start.)

Let me know.

fraggle said:

Perhaps this would be a good point to start a thread to continue separate discussion about your project?

For sure. That will come soon, once we have a few things organised.

C30N9 said:

Is that other TNT project gonna be a community one?

Yes.

Another note to mappers:

When you complete a map you want to submit, PM it to me and the testers in the first post.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Let me know.

Long as valkiriforce is okay with it I am as well.

somehow I missed all the silly drama heh heh

I was really happy with what Kyka did to my map08, so to me it makes sense for him to use the map rather than it get recycled here (though certainly another rendition of my map would be interesting to see!).

hooray for 2 TNT projects now though!

Kyka's stuff is staying in the map, per our "negotiations" with him about what he was going to keep and what we were going to keep.

Righto -- we got things worked out and Kyka is cool with us using his work in MAP08. Though the tentative plan is to make some visual updates for consistency's sake, we'll be adding on to his sections rather than trying to gut anything. It's really up to you guys to decide where it goes, being the authors and all, but whichever way it lands there won't be any scrapping.

(Also, you're back, so start another map for one of the projects before you vanish again! :P )

When is that other project going to have a thread? Because these slots will probably fill in soon, and I'm working on multi-projects at the moment.

@Xaser&Tarnsman: ah ok, righto. in that case, sall yours!

Xaser said:

(Also, you're back, so start another map for one of the projects before you vanish again! :P )

heeeeeeeeeeeeh

Since I had no interest in taking a side in this situation, my intention was to make my TNT music available as a pool that both teams could draw from. Instead, it looks like Whoo and KYKA might agree that there shouldn't be any overlap between the two. I don't see the point but I'm fine with that - as long as the reservations are dictated by the needs of the mapmakers. It would be unfair and unproductive just to divvy them up like some sort of divorce proceeding.

Here are the latest versions.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9nX-nszGzKvTEZ1VnRQWjJyVEU/edit?usp=sharing